Fan Page Lola

Rob1

Madam Lola's parties are starting to look like her "old, half out of shape, and boring."  I wouldn't be surprised if one day someone got alcohol poisoning, or even an over dose.  She was been having a party almost every other night it seems.  I can't believe how these young ladies follow behind her as if she was some kind of queen.  Madam Lola "aka a female (Derogatory)."8)

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎28 at 10:54 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Madam Lola's parties are starting to look like her "old, half out of shape, and boring."  I wouldn't be surprised if one day someone got alcohol poisoning, or even an over dose.  She was been having a party almost every other night it seems.  I can't believe how these young ladies follow behind her as if she was some kind of queen.  Madam Lola "aka a female (Derogatory)."8)

I have thought that too. Drinking until close to collapse / unconscious very occasionally is one thing, drinking heavily even once a week let alone a chain of nights is something else. We mostly think Lola is older but I'm sure she would look better / younger if she did not live the party lifestyle. Ultimately her choice for herself but I worry where it leads the others. Stella seems to start being sensible but once a few drinks kick in she just want even more. The younger ones inevitably will not handle drink so well, we have seen Belle with a heavy duty hangover several times. The night where it was suggested they went to a yacht party she may well have been brought back as past being fit to stay or capable of getting herself 'home'. It was late by even their times when they went out so less than 4 hours before she was back? Anna & Polya back later, 2hourish? - I can't recall.

I do hope now Belle does not permanently move apartments or spend most of her time there as I don't think it would be good for her. It is almost 21:00 local time yet the apartment is still UM with Polya, Anna and Belle names showing while Belle is reported to be at the other apartment.

Edited by StnCld316

8 minutes ago, iloner said:

Yuk!!

Why do the girls all keep sucking up to Leathery Lola?

I find it offputting every time one of the caresses her bum, or snuggles up to her, or feels her tits.

Will they do anything for money?

I suppose the answer is yes.

Perhaps they see Lola as key in how long they stay with RLC and how likely they might get an offer to return?

I was hoping B1 might become more independent of B2 after Polya and Anna but seemingly not. One issue is Melina then Lima so much older than Belle. Now it perhaps is Carolina she is best to try and get close to?

Once Milena and Lima went home Lola convened a coven in the bathroom.

The meeting quickly agreed on nude massage on Lola's bed

- except Stella had a pad so she kept her pants on.   This meant we didn't get full advantage of the view from cam 7.

The light was low so a grey unclear picture.   This burst into colour when Lola lit the anti-insect candle.    But most of the nude massaging was hard to see with three girls' backs blocking the view of the one on the bed.

I guess an insect then came in as they all got tired.   Carolina lit a candle and the High Priestess Lola then led her votaries round the apartment raising and lowering the lighted candle, blessing walls and cupboards.

The action seemed to have fizzled out so I went to bed after 3 am LT.

17 hours ago, cyberleader said:

maybe they should put belle n  carolina with stella,and let the 3 milfs get it on.just a thought

Yes from a viewer perspective Stella back to B1 bringing Carolina then Lima & Milena to B2 with Lola would be good,   Stella and Lola now seem close though so maybe be an issue or them all mostly at B2.

Just Carolina to B1 and Lima to B2 could also work well so long as Milena not too bossy or always at B2. If Belle & Carolina happy Milena can concentrate on whatever she does on her laptop.

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎03 at 8:08 PM, cyberleader said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

I have to give it to her, "she does have the POWER AND CONTROL of these young ladies"  If I could if would give her the award of "Madam of the Year" I would,  You go (Derogatory) "I mean girl"..lol8)

Edited by StnCld316

As you may have guys so cortitos mind ... Appear at about 3 a.m. With a bottle of champagne (not very expensive, by the way) at the door of the girls, to stay with Lola the next day ... Typically, you would have slammed the door in his face, note that teconocn and Lola, it is nice people. All you get these fanatical fan, is to close the apartment. The true fan, we can not remain silent