Fan Page Lola

Rob1

Thank you Lola for looking after Belle last night when her flatmates, The Bitch 2 Belle and The Sack of Potatoes, couldn't bring themselves to be pleasant.

So if Lola is the new Nora, its a hard task, and her appearance is not to my taste, but she looks after her girls and in return she makes excitement for us.

24 minutes ago, iloner said:

Thank you Lola for looking after Belle last night when her flatmates, The Bitch 2 Belle and The Sack of Potatoes, couldn't bring themselves to be pleasant.

So if Lola is the new Nora, its a hard task, and her appearance is not to my taste, but she looks after her girls and in return she makes excitement for us.

The wrong page to reply really as nothing to do with Lola but after what you saw when Belle wanted her case and what I saw earlier when Belle came into the kitchen when Lima was there these names are very apt.

I see Madam Lola is having yet another drunken party tonight, and most of the girls from the other apartment is there also, it must have been a get together meeting earlier.  Belle is there and not so sick anymore, she now has the energy of a car battery,  and Oh wow Stella as always is "puppy" full of get up and get it mood,  I wonder who Carolina is going to eat tonight or she might do one of her friends "Anna" numbers and just blow someone she don't quit know.  Lets see who acts up first, "then that depends on who has the lucky drink with the pill."  I think I'll stay at the party at Nelly and Bogdan, seems (Derogatory),  besides most of us know whats going to happen at Madam Lola's!!8)

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎08 at 6:47 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I see Madam Lola is having yet another drunken party tonight, and most of the girls from the other apartment is there also, it must have been a get toether meeting earlier.  Belle is there and not so sick anymore, she now has the energy of a car battery,  and Oh wow Stella as always is "puppy" full of get up and get it mood,  I wonder who Carolina is going to eat tonight or she might do one of her friends "Anna" numbers and just blow someone she don't quit know.  Lets see who acts up first, "then that depends on who has the lucky drink with the pill."  I think I'll stay at the party at Nelly and Bogdan, seems (Derogatory),  besides most of us know whats going to happen at Madam Lola's!!8)

I just hope once all is over Belle is not ill again as I doubt she has fully recovered. While back at B1 it looked like a Red Bull she drank so maybe these are where her energy is from right now.

Generally it sucks that Lima and more so Milena are there let alone Milena brought guys.

Maybe this is Lola's leaving party so changes next week, or will Milena just take over control and/or at direction from RLC :(

Yes Nelly & Bogdan's party is different, if any action on the couch later it will not be instigated by someone else.

Edited by StnCld316

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Cualquier persona sabe cuándo Señora Lola se supone que debe salir.?8)

At 10:58 a.m. he left the house, went with clothing (supposed) return clothes that had previously changed.
He puts in the bag several tools makeup, a pair of tickets train (do not ask me why?), Some papers. and what looked like ... a prophylactic (but as it was on its side and far away, when I wanted to see it from another camera, had passed the action, but from that point of view, the size and silver, had all the earmarks (although I like someone else could confirm or deny that point)
It was very strange this morning, got up relatively early, when she does, breakfast, while not dehaba chat for a second, then not know what happened, I went to get into bed, and there were no past 8 minutes I got up to dress, she gathered up all the above, and left shortly before 11 am

Anyway and we will take it for good, who have broken the cameras, let's take it for good, that nothing happens and they do not know that not be seen, even the message that the two receive while in the dark both mobile light, not to communicate anything. What's more, suppose that the cameras are so sensitive that receive indirect light (belle does not turn on the light, just open the door), these cameras stop working, remember that the chamber 8, and points to the door, so it is more difficult than the dining room light you directly to the camera, and end up not operate in both houses the infrared receiver ... and finally, I took several nights staying a little late, and I see them, almost until they are sleeping ... Every night, they receive 10 to 15 messages ... and what a coincidence !, tonight, no messages are received out that I watching them until I started writing this .... everything can be, everything is possible, but all at once?

I stay on Madam Lola's ass, "but I have to give her credit, she does know how to cook and she keeps that apartment clean," how its going to look after she leaves "I can just imagine." again when it comes to her preparing food and cooking she is very clean.  I am also glad they tone down some of there alcohol conception in the last couple of days, "I am sure they are going to make up for it though...lol"  They look better when they are not drunk and wasted all the time. Belle is happy in her new home and full of energy, Rebecca is as always sexy and sometimes keeps to herself I notice,  Carolina..Carolina..Carolina sneaky, I saw her giving and sending hands signals at the kitchen window earlier this morning, what ever was out there made her run to her room and get on her cell and started texting. "these are just my thoughts only."8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Me alojo en el culo de señora Lola, "pero tengo que darle crédito, que sí sabe cómo cocinar y ella mantiene ese apartamento limpio," cómo la va a cuidar de ella se va "Me puedo imaginar." de nuevo cuando se trata de su preparación de alimentos y cocina en ella es muy limpio. También estoy feliz de que bajar el tono de algunas de ahí la concepción de alcohol en el último par de días, "Estoy seguro de que van a compensar por ello, aunque ... lol" Se ven mejor cuando no están borrachos y desperdician todo el tiempo . Belle es feliz en su nuevo hogar y lleno de energía, Rebecca es como siempre atractiva y, a veces mantiene a sí misma noto, Carolina..Carolina..Carolina disimulado, la vi dar y envío de señales de manos en la ventana de la cocina esta mañana, lo que alguna vez fue por ahí hicieron correr a su habitación y conseguir en su celda y comenzó a enviar mensajes de texto. "Estos son sólo mis únicos pensamientos."8)

You should not go far wrong as to Caroline, she handles very well with the girls there outside the house.
In fact she knows most girls who have entered, even before entering. When she entered, it seemed to be sheltered under the wing of Anna, but I think this girl hides more than it shows.
But in reality, all hide more than they show.
Now I'm not talking about the physical part, but personal and emotional.