Fan Page Lola

Rob1

About 7pm LT Lola lead the troops out - I managed to miss all the good part, the shared showers etc.   Shoutbox said it had been good fun.   I  saw them all already dressed go out the door.   Lola, Anna, Belle, Megan, Rebecca.

Since when I've puzzled over why leave Stella behind?   (The answer may be becoming clear as I type - Stella and Polya are about to dance.)   But what sets the 5 above apart from Stella and Polya?

Answer, things are hotting up and they don't have toys.   I think they deserve them don't you.  Polly's got her pinkie, and apparently Irma left some beads behind which Stella pounced on. So I'm hoping kindly RLC sent a voucher for the sex shop to Lola and that's where the other girls are now choosing their weapons.    It may be possible - didn't Barca 1's toys come from RLC?

Lola would go for a mansize weapon like Ilona's.  Belle and Rebecca probably similar.    Anna something very discreet.   

Megan I think would get a version of her thinnish 6 inch mascara bottle that vibrates to show the Bf in the bathroom, but also one of those two ended dildos to share with both Rebecca and Lola - and most importantly us viewers.    Oh, and a cane for Lola's bum, and some handcuffs to keep Becca's hands out of the way when massaging her tits, and some edible knickers for ...........

Yep, I think Megan's found some shopping she likes.   

Given Name LOLA
USAGE: 
PRONOUNCED: LO-lah (Spanish), LO-lə (English)   
Meaning & History
 of .
triangle.gif
arrow-bottom.png
   f   , 
Means "sorrows", taken from the Spanish title of the Virgin  María de los Dolores, meaning "Mary of Sorrows". It has been used in the English-speaking world since the 19th century, becoming especially popular in America during the 1920s and 30s.

Lola came home with a large and hairy walrus last night.   Didn't see the beginning when he arrived, and then all were on the balcony, then Lola walrus and the Lolitas all went out.    So for all I know she found him behind the dustbins.  

When they all returned it seemed Lola had asked the Lolitas to hang about to save her virtue.   Megan looked bored and sleepy, and eventually went to bed.   Rebecca was determined, and at one point I thought she was going to sleep in lola's bed, but walrus was even more determined, Rebecca gave up, and he settled in bed with Lola - but she stuffed a bolster between her legs saying no nookie.

I went to bed and this morning he has gone.  

So here a tale of a lover who's not wanted and won't go.   At the same time last night in K & K Kristy had a lover who was wanted and expected and did not turn up (6 hours late).    Result was the same in both apartments - no sex.

8 hours ago, iloner said:

Lola came home with a large and hairy walrus last night.   Didn't see the beginning when he arrived, and then all were on the balcony, then Lola walrus and the Lolitas all went out.    So for all I know she found him behind the dustbins.  

When they all returned it seemed Lola had asked the Lolitas to hang about to save her virtue.   Megan looked bored and sleepy, and eventually went to bed.   Rebecca was determined, and at one point I thought she was going to sleep in lola's bed, but walrus was even more determined, Rebecca gave up, and he settled in bed with Lola - but she stuffed a bolster between her legs saying no nookie.

I went to bed and this morning he has gone.  

So here a tale of a lover who's not wanted and won't go.   At the same time last night in K & K Kristy had a lover who was wanted and expected and did not turn up (6 hours late).    Result was the same in both apartments - no sex.

Not quite correct, Yura did eventually get to bang Kristy after 3am their time, and then again this afternoon

The guy who stayed with Lola left in the middle of the night