Fan Page Lola

Rob1

abosultely correct Dougiestyle4u.  I may have fewer parts working at my age but I can still lick and suck my way around a gal.  Would love to see someone going down on her.  Ready different messages I see the girls only stay for short periods of time, a month or two.  How much longer will Lola stay do you think.  I think I read somewhere that it was her 2nd time around.

iloner I think lola may in her 25 to 29 years of age  she look like it any ways

Hi mikeusa,

I'm hopeless at girls ages.   I thought Lola mid thirties (possibly late thirties)  - very well preserved.

She is teaching the girls some moves - but I think not girl-girl, more man trapping.

abosultely correct Dougiestyle4u.  I may have fewer parts working at my age but I can still lick and suck my way around a gal.  Would love to see someone going down on her.  Ready different messages I see the girls only stay for short periods of time, a month or two.  How much longer will Lola stay do you think.  I think I read somewhere that it was her 2nd time around.

Lola did an initial 10 day stay with Irma, Ilona and Polya (probably a warmup or preparation) before being set up with her own apartment with Amy and Megan. Generally the length of stay is determined by the travel visa which is usually 30 or 60 or 90 day limit. With the new ownership of RLC this might be different but I suspect it is the same rules and up to Lola if she decides to stay up to her visa limit. Basically this is her first RLC stay but appears to be well liked. I am keeping both eyes on her for the same reason as you but only with posts since I am a free cammer and can't see the apartment - woe is me.

Bad luck Dougiestyle4u.

Lola is giving a great close up nude shot dancing in her bathroom after the lolitas gave up on fun, did  a jigsaw and undressed for bed (Amy hiding her tits behind a pillow).

Give them time.  

Lola trying very hard to make up for them.   Its the old birds are the toughest.

whatever that X thing is on the toilet seat i don't care to be honest but they need to take the toilet out of camera view because one of the girls mite poo on rlc by accident and do you guys really want that?

Lola, a brilliant bathtime.

Minute by minute the Lolitas blossomed.    You made it fun and friendly.   They grew in confidence with nakedness and touching.

2 bottles of wine definitely an excellent aid.

Megan in particular was becoming more and more tempted for 'something more'.

And even if that is me wishful thinking what a great bathtime.

so this apartment is doing the same thing as the other apartment lol  take a bath together with candle lights lol

Wasn't that clear to see? We all know the same old lesbian crap was going to happen , god never thought i would be so happy to be a freeloader lol.

so this apartment is doing the same thing as the other apartment lol  take a bath together with candle lights lol

Hi Rob,

The lights were on as well as candles, so lighting was good.

Amy and Megan looked stunning, all three naked, and Lola is on the right side of good looking/well preserved.   And she is running this apartmt brilliantly.

My understanding is Barca led to lots of new subscribers, so I guess it makes sense for RLC to do it again.  

(Have I remembered right, you are banned at the moment for posting?   I am sure the new owners must have a plan to monetise the golden nuggets so eventually we'll see an end to this banning.)