Fan Page Lola

Rob1

On ‎16‎.‎9‎.‎2016 at 6:39 PM, iloner said:

I've praised Lola for her management of the Barcas.    She has moved the goalposts for the whole site - as no doubt the new owners of RLC asked her to.    I'm still thinking about that.

But last night she showed a problem of generalship.   Young Caesar sent his horse to the rear to show his troops he entered the battle to win or die with them.   But an older general finds a vantage point and stays out of the fighting.

Lola is well preserved but like many I find her unattractive - too leathery, a butterface.   It is hard to believe that the girls all want to make love to her.   Rebecca seems to.    But Megan refused to let Lola kiss her.   Last night the look on the faces of Stella and Polya in the bath sessions seemed to me to be a mask of professional enjoyment.   They are performers and that was a performance.    She must be likeable, but there must be money behind this apparent adulation.

Lola standing on the chairs swaying about in her red gown was just offputting.   Look at my pussy it said - We've seen a pussy.   We want to see interaction, love, laughter, nervous beginnings like with Rebecca and Megan.  

Compare Lola being in everyone's face with hairy arse man.    The outrage has stopped (I think) and we are mainly resigned to him being about.    He is everywhere, but mostly doesn't interfere or ruin the action (apart from when his arse blocks the view).    Last night he had  disappeared completely when I logged off about 3am LT - I think he was sleeping on the floor next to Stella and Anna in Megan's bed.  

Of course, it would be better if he wasn't there at all.         

Lola has the problem of lovely women past 30 - they were born rich in beauty but get poorer every day.

To me Lola looks like a retired basketball player, too tall for me.

A retired milf basketall player is always sexy it wouldn't surprise me if she was a basketball player because she likes playing with balls after all doesn't she lol and apparently Adriana was a former basketball player so she likes playing with balls to lol

Start of the first weekend A.M. - After Megan.

Belle's Bithday Orgy raised expectations to an all-time high and Lola's careful nurturing of Megan created a star, top of all the polls.    I guess more viewers than ever before have paid for Premium to be in on the action, and share in the enjoyment we have been reporting.

And Lola now has one hell of a problem.      

First her leadership has failed because her star has gone home.    Unforgiveable.

Second, her potential for the future, Rebecca and Amy have left too, leaving her with a tired cast of Show Ponies that don't even show much.   

Barca 1 is leaderless, and I suspect we're all already tired of fake strokings promising action that doesn't come (perhaps the occasional bate from Polya but nothing from Belle and under covers from Anna - if it happened.

Barca 2's leadership had changed the game but is now damaged, possibly fatally, by Noise Abatement and Megan going.    Anyway, who wants to look at her - Yikes!   Carolina is Anna's nodding dog, and does little but giggle, and Stella has done little since a bate with the balls thing Irma left behind but since that night has left her own dildo in the drawer.

So, biggest ever audience with the highest expectations, and at the moment she is nowhere to be seen

4 hours ago, iloner said:

Belle's Bithday Orgy raised expectations to an all-time high and Lola's careful nurturing of Megan created a star, top of all the polls.    I guess more viewers than ever before have paid for Premium to be in on the action, and share in the enjoyment we have been reporting.

First her leadership has failed because her star has gone home.    Unforgiveable.

Second, her potential for the future, Rebecca and Amy have left too, leaving her with a tired cast of Show Ponies that don't even show much.   

Barca 1 is leaderless, and I suspect we're all already tired of fake strokings promising action that doesn't come (perhaps the occasional bate from Polya but nothing from Belle and under covers from Anna - if it happened.

Barca 2's leadership had changed the game but is now damaged, possibly fatally, by Noise Abatement and Megan going.    Anyway, who wants to look at her - Yikes!   Carolina is Anna's nodding dog, and does little but giggle, and Stella has done little since a bate with the balls thing Irma left behind but since that night has left her own dildo in the drawer.

So, biggest ever audience with the highest expectations, and at the moment she is nowhere to be seen

Agree in part, although in my opinion Stella is hot enough to be a draw on her own, action or no action. And she did use her own dildo the night after she used the balls. Think I'm going to look up that ball video now actually 8)

13 hours ago, iloner said:

Much of what you say is true .But everyone gives Madam Lola to much credit. I think this would have happen with or without Madam Lola. Why? cause this is the path that the new management seem to want to go in. Bring in Bi curious girls and let the panties fall where they may. do i think Madam Lola is running things? NO Do i think they follow her lead?YES why cause if you put a bunch of kids in a room with one adult they will follow the adult. What I see is a smart move by RLC Put lovely women in two apt  have them have a freak party  then seperate them. Rlc knew there would be casualties. And after they come in and pick up the chips. Some say it was a bad move to put Stella in Barca2. I don't think so and as you seen tonite  Barca two dominated the thumbs. What RLC is looking for is a war of sex between Barca 1&2, And in time they will get it. Membership will rise as the member in the forum shout it out on which is better b1 or b2    And also what will happen to the other apt when this happens some have loyal supporter but other will fall by the waste side

Seems that Madam Lola "aka (Derogatory)" is getting ready for another gathering with her flock tonight, even Anna "of course."  Maybe its just me, but Anna seems more happy when she is in the presents of Madam Lola and she's not looking all "sad" like yesterday,  I read that she was also crying off and on today "boo woo woo," lately Anna has had her head so far up Madam Lola's ass I can only see her pantie lines hanging out...lol  Or maybe Anna just want to be huggin and chasing Carolina around the house,  if she keeps this up I may have to change Anna's name to "lassie" who was a great star dog on tv back in the 60's.  Any way I am waiting to see how the next few weeks go with these three, Oh Stella needs to look out, she just might get kicked out, Anna may want her old room back....lol, I wouldn't think she would need it, she would most likely want to double up with Carolina...lol 8)

Edited by StnCld316

Lola's flogging herself and the troops to entertain us with some fake lesbian sex, which started with Anna and Carolina in their room,  but moved to Lola's bed.

Lola of course showed her worst side by trying both to take over and be in the middle.   LOLA YOU ARE NO LONGER OF AN AGE TO RISK THE COMPARISONS.

Stella showed contempt by turning up an hour late with her phone and making and receiving calls while the others worked hard at creating an illusion she spoiled.

My suggestion - Lola should leave and Stella should leave.   We think Polya is leaving next week anyway, don't we.

Anna Carolina and Belle might  make a go of things and convince us there is something real between them.   So they stay in one house.

Three new girls in the other house,   No boyfriends.  

Lola's luck ran out when Megan left.   I have said enough about the good side of her time on RLC, but now she is doing damage by her ragged looks and her controlling ways.