Fan Page Lola

With her name is off the list sadly it seems she will not be back in this apartment soon. The comments that she took food, was dressed very casual and Polya was back within a few minutes fit her staying in Barcelona for the immediate future. Only time will tell if RLC have another apartment lined up to go live soon.

In my head the jury is out. Had she stayed a while longer would we have seen more particularly with Irma or was she at the limit of what, on camera at least, she would do so nothing more to see?

After the last few days, and what I seen last night, Lola and Irma were very comfortable with each other! Enough so, it makes me think, given the right situation, more would have become of it! I think Irma really liked her!

If they are going to make apartments with no free cams they should un-cloud the small still views.  As a American I am a try first then buy.  They are making me feel dirty only a hooker gets paid up front.  FYI i have been here since before Lori was preggers.

they should uncloud all camera any way. more people may join. hard to get turned on by photo smaller than a postage stamp.

I see she has her apartment.  I am glad because she is a site for sore eyes. She is naked in bed now and a thing of beauty sprawled  out taking up the whole bed. The apartment is a little dry I think now but this girl I will give a couple weeks to figure something out.

Thinking that since Lola is a looker, seems happy most of the time and is touchy feely with Amy and Megan that she could get this apartment fired up.  First day she was topless but then quit that, why?  Lead by example is a true and tried method.  Get that top off Lola, then encourage your roommates to follow suit.  Thongs and topless, lovely.  My opinion.