Fan Page Lola

Rob1

Seems that Lola and Zlata are getting alone very well even though most of the time when Lola has male company Zlata's in bed "not welling to participate" who knows she just may have a boyfriend back at home who watches, but then why would she want to come to RLC.  Irina is doing what some of the girls in B1 are doing staying out most of the day and night,  I am sure she is out with her father figure boyfriend until her last days in B2.  I wonder if these girls are briefed before they come to B1 or B2 about there purpose at RLC or the viewers? or once they get paid they just don't care!!!8)

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Lola, on reaching five (!) months on RLC today... 154 days, already three past Gina's record, and still counting...

To put things in perspective, since Lola arrived on April 28th, the following girls arrived and left again:

• Polya
  • Jasmin
  • Miss X (two times)
  • Carolina (three times)
  • Violetta
  • Nicole
  • Sofie
  • Anna (two times)
  • Helen
  • Vasilisa
  • Tereza
  • Irina (and came back again)

I wonder if Lola is going for Nora's all time record of 309 days. :-X

yes, Happy 5th Month Anniversary.  I do love your presence and you have the greatest nipples on this site but RLC is not doing you any favours by keeping you this long.  It is way past time to go and give yourself and us a well deserved break so that if you come back for a 4th Tour, people will be able to enjoy your presence.

21 hours ago, CowArt said:

Congratulations Lola, on reaching five (!) months on RLC today... 154 days, already three past Gina's record, and still counting...

To put things in perspective, since Lola arrived on April 28th, the following girls arrived and left again:

• Polya
  • Jasmin
  • Miss X (two times)
  • Carolina (three times)
  • Violetta
  • Nicole
  • Sofie
  • Anna (two times)
  • Helen
  • Vasilisa
  • Tereza
  • Irina (and came back again)

I wonder if Lola is going for Nora's all time record of 309 days. :-X

And what has she done in these 5 months????

I no longer follow Lola, maybe, because she has been the biggest fraud for me, inside RLC. But friends, who know that I have been a great admirer of Lola, keep telling me about their adventures in Barcelona.
Try to explain what happened today, perhaps, be too harsh in the language they have used ...
Perhaps, describing something, could hurt susceptibilities, and I do not think it contributed much to what we all know.
Perhaps, the best is what is written in the mail and "updates" of RLC. Your departure, it should be tomorrow, if not immediately.
For people like me, it's been the best and almost the worst thing about RLC. Its passage, again, by RLC, encourages me to continue saying that the entry of girls who have already passed through RLC, is a real disaster for the subscribers and followers of the houses of Barcelona.
Also, it leads me to reflect on the existence of these houses within RLC, since it has been shown that girls do not come on vacation, as the people of RLC intended to make us believe, nor do they come to put a little life into the housing, nor of course, and I think the fundamental, will not show their private life in front of the cameras.

For all this that I have commented, leads me to the conclusion, that RLC, deceives us, scam us by making us believe that brings girls on vacation so that they, show their private life in front of the cameras.
That at all, agrees with what happens day after day inside the houses. And good example of what I say, is this character Lola. Worthy, as I say at the beginning, of the best, but also of the worst in the house.

Just the last thought ... Lola, I hope you enjoy your life a lot, and you get a lot of hits out of the house, but I also hope that you will never again invite her into the RLC houses.