One Of Your 5 A Day. :)

Scotsman84

14 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Man, women sure can make anything look like a work of art. Will never look at cucumbers the same anymore - not just a vegetable but also a sex toy. But either way - tasty.

Trips to the grocery store are becoming increasingly embarrassing, I'm starting to have impure thoughts in the fruits and vegetable section, and ever since Jessica and her can of Pringles the snacks section isn't safe either... ;) 

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Trips to the grocery store are becoming increasingly embarrassing, I'm starting to have impure thoughts in the fruits and vegetable section, and ever since Jessica and her can of Pringles the snacks section isn't safe either... ;) 

Tends to give you the munchies for food though - or is it for pussy. Damn forgot what I wanted, getting so confused - lol.

1 hour ago, CowArt said:

Let's just say that you in the grocery store looking to buy an English cucumber and a nice pretty woman (young or mature) is beside you also reaching for one.

Are you so bold as to look her in the eye with a horny devious smile and ask:

- "do you come here often?" (in reference to her replenishing her sex toys) - hehe

- "are you a vegetarian or do you also like meat (in reference to cock)?" - hehe

- "would you recommend these longer English cucumbers compared to the much shorter fatter ones such as the regular garden cucumber (more girth or thicker cock)?" - hehe

- "are these better with the skin left on or peeled off ? (in reference to foreskin)" - hehe

- "is zucchini much different than these long cucumbers? (they are wider at the bottom and skinnier at the top)"

- "have you ever heard of French cucumbers? (in reference to deep throat French kissing) - hehe"

- "have you ever tried mixing Pringles with cucumbers? (in reference to Jessica's use of Pringles)

Perhaps I should avoid grocery stores - you think. Am I a fake pervert or a real pervert?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Scotsman84 said:

Bet She Can't Wait To Get Home. ;)

Create an account to see this content!

I happen to love cucumbers so I wouldn't mind if she deep pussied one end while I munched on the other end (with added pussy drippings for extra flavor) until we met in the middle where the real good stuff hits the palate (roof of the mouth) - fucking yummy

1 hour ago, Scotsman84 said:

NEVER.. lol

Create an account to see this content!

Agree with you Scotsman84. This is not about vegetable abuse - it is about best use of a vegetable - haha. It helps our farmers and the economy with increased demand and sales. There is a drawback or shortcoming - ladies saying "sorry guys I am busy tonight maybe check back some other day".

• 4 months later...