Fan Page Vanessa

Not only does Vanessa look completely different (better) she seems purposeful and happier.

I'm still unclear on which of the other 2 girls is Marketa.    And on whether any of the boys are boyfriends or just large appendages attached to ever willing cocks. 

Since the house will only be used until end June maybe we will never find out.

I'm sure the question on everyone's mind for this first ever RLC house with a garden, is will anyone cut the grass in the backyard?

14 hours ago, iloner said:

Not only does Vanessa look completely different (better) she seems purposeful and happier.

I'm still unclear on which of the other 2 girls is Marketa.    And on whether any of the boys are boyfriends or just large appendages attached to ever willing cocks. 

Since the house will only be used until end June maybe we will never find out.

I'm sure the question on everyone's mind for this first ever RLC house with a garden, is will anyone cut the grass in the backyard?

I'll volunteer  my services to trim the hedges.

Four policemen and one woman arrived.    So many people in so many rooms you could only follow where they were on the thumbnails.

Chat suggests rape or non-consensual sex.    But others who watched state nothing too forceful happened.       

I watched for a while last night and one girl was clearly too drunk to know which way was up - eventually she shared a bed with Vanessa and a bloke with white pants who had been hitting on her all evening.   Is this an offence under the local laws?    Basically it was what Julian Assange got charged with and now has case closed - but that was Scandinavian law.

And perhaps worse things happen every day in Czech Republic (tho' I've never visited).

My guess - those guys really should have trimmed that grass.

This is the problem of joining immature young boys and idiots in an apartment, alcohol does the rest and if above the owner of the house vanessa is an irresponsible happen these things ..

The first responsible are those guys who have no education and do not know how to treat a woman, maybe no one taught them that education and someone should let you know even if it is bad ways ... but for my vanessa is also responsible for everything was Out of control ... that girl is very immature, selfish and irresponsible and can not have so many people in charge in her apartment ... this was seen coming since they opened the apartment for vanessa..this girl is problematic

And one more thing, I know that the guys and girls in that apartment know that a lot of people see them and try to give some hot show ... but when they are so young it is seen that they have no limits ... it is my opinion they are Too young in that apartment and too immature to give this responsibility to them

Well, really what matters is no longer what we think, that are no longer opinions, more or less founded, and all respectable.
Now the case is in the hands of the police,
Actually we do not know for sure, because of the presence of the police in this house (we all assume that reason, but in reality, no one could bet their salary for a month for that to be the reality).
From my experience as a lawyer, and some colleagues in the profession who are here, I hope you will think like me, in real life, for less, a man is accused of sexual assault or attempted rape. Those are bigger words, it's not a game. And I repeat, I can not assure you that the police visit is for that reason.
I do not know how Czech justice will act, nor what kind of lawyers can have RLC in that country. But for now, I think things will change, because I think that the police, the first thing to do, will be to ask for all the charges, as well as all the contracts they have for these people to be inside the house ...
The investigation is not simple, it is more, it depends on which justice can touch you, could even reach a precautionary suspension of the transmission from that house.
I say, and this is for people who do not understand laws, and wants to know what consequences it can bring.

4 hours ago, iloner said:

Cuatro policías y una mujer llegaron. Tanta gente en tantas salas que sólo podían siguen donde estaban en las miniaturas.

Charla sugiere violación o relaciones sexuales no consensuadas. Pero otros que veían estado nada demasiado contundente sucedieron.       

Vi por un tiempo la noche anterior y una chica estaba claramente demasiado borracho para saber en qué dirección estaba arriba - el tiempo que compartía una cama con Vanessa y un tipo con los pantalones blancos que habían estado golpeando en ella toda la noche. Es este un delito bajo las leyes locales? Básicamente era lo Julian Assange quedó acusado de y ahora tiene caso cerrado - pero eso era ley escandinavo.

Y tal vez peores cosas ocurren todos los días en la República Checa (aunque' Yo nunca he visitado).

Mi conjetura - esos chicos realmente debería haber recortado que la hierba.

From the recordings that have happened to me, the head of the police group was a girl. That may corroborate that there may be a report of sexual assault (although it is not always so).
The woman who accompanies them, does not seem to belong to the police group, but rather to a type of landlord or someone of the same RLC (they are only conjectures, I know)
As for the boy who stays last night in the cas, is the person I've only seen, that a police officer, accompanied him at all times ... are things that I find strange.
That behavior, I have only seen it when charges are filed against someone, where from that moment, a police officer, will always accompany, in this case, the person to whom he is arrested.
I have not seen any of that, (maybe the police have been advised of the existence of the cameras before entering)
Of that I am convinced (and it is also a conjecture), since no policeman, asks nor tries to cover the cameras. That's a strange behavior for me.
Lastly, you will have four policemen, not wanting to go to war of figures, I think at a given time of 5 to 6 police ... and I expose ... the police girl, plus two policemen on the landing with her .. Another policeman at the foot of the stairs on the lower floor, and who hardly moves at all the time, we already have those 4 policemen you say ... but I add more ... the police that accompanies the boy at all times. .. that is not on the top floor, nor is it at the bottom of the staircase on the lower floor ... recurdo that the boy is accompanied at all times (certain is, that I do not have the recording from the minito zero ). At the end you see another policeman with glasses, who enters the room to later leave ... my experience, is that in a police intervention, there is always an agent who stays outside the house.
As I say, I do not know how the Czech police act, and all are conjectures, but I repeat, I only make a point comparing it with my experience.

Given Vanessa's track record with RLC, I was surprised that she was given an apartment but RLC seems to be having difficulty in find new talent these days.

By Friday evening, I had my doubts about V&M. Far too much casual sex, even for my liberal views. Saturday evening was just a night of debauchery. Too much liquor, too many guys, too many girls who were under the influence of too much Jagermeister and lack of common sense. A disaster in the making.

If the owner of the building gets notified by the police, there's a good chance that RLC will get its lease terminated. 

As far as Vanessa and Marketa are concerned....you blew it, in more ways than one.

25 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

If the owner of the building gets notified by the police, there's a good chance that RLC will get its lease terminated. 

Pretty sure that the lady that arrived with the cops is the owner of the building... so we can assume she's aware of the situation. Now, at least. ;) 

funny though..so many members whine about not enough sex then when they do have lots of sex some whine about that too..never a happy medium..they say this is "reallife"...well maybe that is real life for those girls..do we judge them for it? just curious..

1 hour ago, dvs762 said:

funny though..so many members whine about not enough sex then when they do have lots of sex some whine about that too..never a happy medium..they say this is "reallife"...well maybe that is real life for those girls..do we judge them for it? just curious..

Consensual sex; Not Rape.

WTF?

Sex can be fun, as observed by the other tenants of ReaLifeCam.com. Watch the ones like T&W and O&N.  M&S------------They have fun with the sex. That's what we want to see; Not animals out to kill and maim. Those guys would have hurt her if she hadn't given in.

Hopefully now they get to be someone's bitch in an 8 X 8. 

It's really too bad--------Sorry to see the apartment shut down, it looked like an answer to some requests to the Administrators, too.

Just curious if anybody else watched last night? It appeared to have 3 nude guys in the room as one was having sex. One guy was masturbating and the other I guess was waiting his turn? I was on the rerun and that section seemed to disappear. The whole time that apartment was live it was very unclear that who was with who and not surprised this happened. I agree that this isn't what this site is supposed to be.

Was this over the guy and the girl in the guest bed Saturday night/early Sunday night?  I did not understand what was being said over the language barriers but I ended up going to another apartments cam because her screams weirded me out....they definitely did not seem like pleasure moans