Stupid Questions.

Scotsman84

14 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Where are the Girls going at this time of the morning?

The morning begins with an hour of penitence and prayer,  staged off-camera so concupiscent  perverts do not misunderstand why they are on their knees. 

Why is she upset?

All girls are born knowing that they never look so attractive as when a tear brims on their eyelash and gently trickles down the cheek.

And so each girl keeps on hand a long list of slights, real or imagined, to prompt the tears whenever things look a bit slow.

Where have the Girls Been?

A natural response to the often bedraggled, haggard, crumpled and drunken looking faces that turn up and crawl into bed in the middle hours of the night or the early hours of the morning.     Not to be confused with a similar response when the dog comes in after finding the corpse of a dead bird.

They for me are " Stupid Questions"

I would like to thank Scotsman for his brilliant series Need a Laugh When RLC is Dead,  now in its 39th page  and still going strong.    

My guess is our  irritating him by asking stupid questions is what gives him the energy to carry on finding his brilliant comic pics.

2 hours ago, iloner said:

The morning begins with an hour of penitence and prayer,  staged off-camera so concupiscent  perverts do not misunderstand why they are on their knees. 

All girls are born knowing that they never look so attractive as when a tear brims on their eyelash and gently trickles down the cheek.

And so each girl keeps on hand a long list of slights, real or imagined, to prompt the tears whenever things look a bit slow.

A natural response to the often bedraggled, haggard, crumpled and drunken looking faces that turn up and crawl into bed in the middle hours of the night or the early hours of the morning.     Not to be confused with a similar response when the dog comes in after finding the corpse of a dead bird.

I would like to thank Scotsman for his brilliant series Need a Laugh When RLC is Dead,  now in its 39th page  and still going strong.    

My guess is our  irritating him by asking stupid questions is what gives him the energy to carry on finding his brilliant comic pics.

Not at all, take more than that to irritate me lol. Just enjoy having a Laugh and if some enjoy it good to hear. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The best is when someone becomes a member and asks as their first question or post "Can anyone give me their sign in and password to watch bedrooms and bathrooms?". This still goes on, I've seen this happen quite recently on CC! Don't think they got very far.

10 hours ago, Pleasant said:

The best is when someone becomes a member and asks as their first question or post "Can anyone give me their sign in and password to watch bedrooms and bathrooms?". This still goes on, I've seen this happen quite recently on CC! Don't think they got very far.

I seen that at Cam Caps a few times over the years.  It's not as bad as it once was now it's only once every Couple of Months.  A few Years back it was a daily thing of someone begging for a Members Username & Password.  As far as I know of no one has every given their info out.. 

10 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Always one dumb asshole that thinks someone is going to give out their account details. 

• 1 month later...