Fan Page Sofie

• hotwal pinned this topic

It's a Saturday night at B2, 23:35 local time. Sofie is sitting in the living room, watching television.  Rosie is in her bedroom, watching something on her lap top. Nicole is out.  

There is no interaction between Sofie and Rosie, despite having had earlier conversation.  Is this the way it's going to be in the future? If so, B2 might as well close up shop.

Another day where the tenants of B2 are out or getting ready to go out. Lola paid a visit to B2 and slept over with Rose.

The same thing applies to B1........the girls either sleep, are on their phones or they're out. RLC  better jump-start both places if they want people to renew or join since they've become a snooze fest.

17 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Another day where the tenants of B2 are out or getting ready to go out. Lola paid a visit to B2 and slept over with Rose.

The same thing applies to B1........the girls either sleep, are on their phones or they're out. RLC  better jump-start both places if they want people to renew or join since they've become a snooze fest.

It may be a snooze fest, but the clue is in the name: Real Life Cam. I have a generally interesting life as far as I am concerned, but you wouldn't get much fun watching it from outside! Real life is like that.

Lots of different theories tend to get presented on this forum and in the chat box so I was just wondering:

Do the girls that stay in the barca apartments " on vacation " work as secret agents because so many of them like to operate undercover.

( Sofie's the latest )

12 hours ago, gironimo said:

Lots of different theories tend to get presented on this forum and in the chat box so I was just wondering:

Do the girls that stay in the barca apartments " on vacation " work as secret agents because so many of them like to operate undercover.

( Sofie's the latest )

Sofie last night on the couch with the wandering fingers looked like she found Karol's big Book 'o Tease in one of the drawers in her room. Karol also had a gift for driving me nuts like that, I loved it. :wub:

Seems to be a lovely girl, obviously likes to masturbate. Girl, you are on a voyeur site please lose the covers. I don't think any of us viewers are watching for interior design tips naaaaaaaamsayin :-) I hope she builds up the confidence to show us one of mother natures marvels. I have my fingers crossed.

Softie was masturbating in bed around 2.20am local time on Tuesday morning. She obviously woke up and decided to make herself happy ;). Was under her covers but could clearly see the movement of her hand and some leg movements, plus audio picked up her gentle moans. Turned her on her side after a while and brought herself  to climax. Louder groan when it happened and the normal female change from legs are apart to squeezing them together. 

16 hours ago, ups5464 said:

Softie was masturbating in bed around 2.20am local time on Tuesday morning. She obviously woke up and decided to make herself happy ;). Was under her covers but could clearly see the movement of her hand and some leg movements, plus audio picked up her gentle moans. Turned her on her side after a while and brought herself  to climax. Louder groan when it happened and the normal female change from legs are apart to squeezing them together. 

Sofie is getting better.  Playing with nipples in open. Blanket raised a bit. 3 weeks in she is making progress.  By end of next week and open bate session. 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 1:43 PM, Harry1949 said:

Sofie is getting better.  Playing with nipples in open. Blanket raised a bit. 3 weeks in she is making progress.  By end of next week and open bate session. 

Hoping it's going to happen, like tonight, she actually open rubbed for a few minutes before she threw the covers over. Seems like as soon as she busts her vibrator out, all bets are off. She won't even let the device itself be seen by the cameras at all. She cups it and hides it under her pillow at all times. You can hear the thing buzzing though, sounds like a Cuisinart. That things got to have some horsepower.