Fan Page Sofie

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Sofie is my favourite RLC girl at the moment as i wrote this 

Such a delicate girl long legs wtf look at "the gap" amazing

Sofie looks like a bit of Taya without her giant feet

Get out the sheets and you will be perfect ;)

Sofie is a voyeur's dream. Always wearing the transparent robes and no underwear.

You never get a really good look at her treasure, but oh, so close... I love it. :wub:

Sofie, is very sexy and not to mention very pretty, even when alone in the B2 apartment she still draws all eyes.  I am glad she is coming out of her shell even more and do hope she stays around a little longer.  One thing I do like about her is that she is not fake, she is all real, and that's what Voyeurs love to see.

Sofie was wonderful last night with her dancing, first in an open robe, later completely naked. She's an amazing girl, how she gracefully glides through the apartment in those long transparent robes. The dancing was totally her, not wild and naked jumping around, but slow, soft and sensual. :wub:

Friday evening was party time at B1. For some reason, Sofie was either not invited or chose not to attend since Lola  and Anna were there while Nicole was MIA.  As usual, lots of food and booze and everyone seemed to have a good time,

Meanwhile........Over at B2, Sofie was languishing on the sofa watching television while her open alluring white peignoir draped her bodacious frame. As she watched the screen, she casually caressed her body and nipples. After about half an hour, she got up and walked around B2,  frequently walking into a light so that we could get a hint of her body under the peignoir. At one point, she was in the kitchen getting something from a drawer, bending over with the housecoat falling open,giving us a close-up view of her unfettered breasts and nether lips.

She also walked out onto the balcony in the nude before returning to the living room where she danced to the music.

Final score: B1 with the party:- ho-hum. B2 with Sofie in all her glory:- WOW!

7 hours ago, CowArt said:

Sofie was wonderful last night with her dancing, first in an open robe, later completely naked. She's an amazing girl, how she gracefully glides through the apartment in those long transparent robes. The dancing was totally her, not wild and naked jumping around, but slow, soft and sensual. :wub:

I'm happy for you sofie you are a friend but unfortunately this girl is nicole.
I like nicole but as a fan of RLC only
That woman is so dangerous
Nicole is a slow poison
I love seeing you alone dancing with this incredible nightclothe or even without
Be careful of you do not let yourself be tempted anyway I trust you
You are the most beautiful woman and far from RLC land
Nicole is a bit jealous of you and would like to own you as a guru
Be strong does not let you dominate
And do not forget that you can count on me
Remove these sheets that separates us from the happiness
I waited a long time for a woman such as you to appear on my RLC screen and finally you are there
Thank you to the great boss of RLC who I know now take a shower in the apartment of Taya and Will (please boss dont eat so much)
Sofie you're my dream and I do not want to wake up

I was quietly installing in my old sofie pardon me sofa in red leather my black labrador was sleeping deeply I had just received the latest scenario of RLC
I had my throat dry I did not know why
Or if I knew very well why last night I had made this dream
I made love like a lunatic to my wife Nicole whereas the mother of this one had come to visit us and was in our room just beside and what could interrupt us at any moment what a weird dream
In the afternoon I had bought a pack of beer here that would do the trick to desiccate the throat
I began to read the script nothing very exciting then reading it made more interesting
The woman was in her room a music emanated from this strange orange object but this music was very relaxing
This sumptuous woman with long hair and endless legs was in front of her mirror first began by making a big braid with her hair and then massaging lightly the oil-coated body and she took a lot of fun
I felt my throat more dry than the desert
This fuckin beer makes me crazy or unless it is something else but I liked this feeling
She sat on the edge of the bed while letting her long, slender hands wander over her body and then stood on the side of her bed to check her messages
In the blink of an eye the woman lay on her bed with her legs stretched a little apart and then continued to caress her whole body with cream for her beautiful skin but what she liked most was the tip of Her little tits delicious
Suddenly she put her head back, arched slightly, it was warm in this room and not only because of the temperature
I said to myself i hope she does not cover the body with her sheets
For a moment I thought I was still dreaming but not the strange dream of last night not that it was much more pleasant
I vibrated like the vibrator that it was bought my Spanish friend two days ago
I was like a madman I dared not imagine the continuation
The music swirled in my head with my eyes wide open
Was it a dream or reality
Then suddenly the shock I could not believe there was a dull thud of door that opens
I did not even want to know who was behind because it could be the devil
To bring me straight to hell
The drama tearing me away from my kid's dream
The reality of the scenario that RLC had sent me twisted with pain

When I recovered my spirits I was in a rage of rage I bust all my beer
My beer was disgusting
I took my phone I wanted to talk to the big boss of RLC the big fat one and only with his red shirt that takes his bath in the others rather than to wash quietly at his house
When I got on the phone I did not even say hello how are you?
No I screamed to him 

IT IS OUT OF QUESTION THAT I PRODUCE THAT SHIT

RATHER DIE IN HELL THAN PRODUCE THAT

Three things are important in life:

-Loving Sofie more than all the other girls
-Be romantic
-Possess RLC Replay

Five magical minutes on the balcony with Sofie

At 6:49:24 am Sofie arrives on the balcony
Beautiful light, cloudy sky, some birds crossing the sky
I thought for a moment that Sofie was going to fly
But no, she only spread her arms, making a few flapping wings
She was completely naked so beautiful in this morning light
I stayed there, looking at her with ecstatic eyes
All his movements were so sensual, her hair fluttering in the wind
Her gaze turned towards the horizon, she had life before her
Knowing you Sofie even through my screen is a privilege
I could have watched it for hours, but it will only last five minutes

Five minutes of Sunday happiness

After being barged in on by Nicole two nights in a row while she was doing the pre-bate slow caressing of her body, this morning, while Nicole was still sleeping, Sofie had an intense bate, right after the lovely balcony scene @zzakary described above.

Still used her tent, but it's foundations are starting to crumble. There were two short but sweet glimpses of her buzzy little friend at work. :wub:

(For the people with replay: Camera 11, 07:10:06 and 07:12:19)

This time, Sofie wasn`t interrupted as she laid on her bed, casually caressing her boobs. She then pulled the covers over her waist and began to masturbate for the next ten minutes. She certainly had some satisfaction since I could hear her mewling over the music. It started 00:09 Barca time, in case anyone's interested.

I agree with you "TBird97" 100% about Sofie, I am just hoping that her playmate is another female because Nicole is just full of it when it comes down to being real with her. Nicole does well with her boyfriend only.  But just maybe she "Sofie" well stay around long enough for another female "lesbian type" to come into B2 after one of the others leave....I hope is real soon.8)