Fan Page Sofie

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Si alguien en B2 fuera a irse primero ... con suerte sería Sofie ... por la forma en que lo trató y le dio la espalda a Monica cuando Naomi llegó. Solo entonces me encantaría ver "¿quién bien Naomi inflar hasta entonces por puntos?" Con out Sofie no hay Naomi ..... ¡¿QUIEN !!!!!!8)

Look tonight, Monica enters the room, giving a massage Tiana to Sofie, and Naomi spectator.

Monica sitting in a place "far" from the rest of the classmates, she has not even tried to make it look like she would want to try to participate in the game, even though we know she may have a cold.

This is RLC, it is not a hotel, an important part is that chcas, it seems, does not have to be the reality that they like to participate in entertaining games between them.

Sofie, always try to look like you can go a step beyond, maybe never go, but the possibility is always there.

Only maybe, sometime, a partner wants to cross that line.

Monica is clearly a solo performer.   Before Naomi arrived she had already given up the pretense of working with Sofie.

The last weeks with Sofie and Naomi gradually becoming firmer friends have been pretty to watch, even if we suspect they will not make love to each other.    

Now tonight Tiana has joined in, naked for a while having her buttocks squeezed and comfortable as she massaged Sofie while Sofie rubbed Naomi's breasts.    

Three lovely girls near naked in bed; Sof getting ever closer to Naomi's puss, Naomi appearing not to notice and Tiana studiedly not noticing.     Its every bit as involving as the naked massaging by numbers at GP - and in my view gentler and prettier.    Its a compelling show.

Last night we contemplated a beautiful show, whether real or not, that personally is indifferent to me. I do not expect to see anything real in front of a camera, but at least it is entertaining. And last night, it was quite entertaining.

Perhaps, not what we all want to see, but we have in front of the cameras, much more spectacle than the marturbations alone and excessively rudiosa and unnecessary that others do.

As for having to go to other houses, I think that RLC knows what is appropriate at each moment.

If it's good for the show, I agree on all the changes that are necessary.

If Tiana is much more comfortable and integrated into B2, it would be better if she were there.

So we have had the opportunity of watching Sofie and Naomi getting each other off, both nude and on Sofie's bed. However, it was interesting to see Naomi  move her head away as Sofie tried to kiss her on the lips. So much for "true love":.....

8 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

So we have had the opportunity of watching Sofie and Naomi getting each other off, both nude and on Sofie's bed. However, it was interesting to see Naomi  move her head away as Sofie tried to kiss her on the lips. So much for "true love":.....

It was truly erotic! The rest may follow.

Just now, TBird97 said:

¿Será real o simplemente otra jugada para las cámaras?

It's a whole show, the masturbations, the games, the games in the beds, but maybe it's better not to go into value that theme and enjoy.

Neither Naomi nor Sofie, feel the least attraction for the same sex, anyone can have seen and not get carried away by hormones. In fact, any of the three girls, in this I include Monica, enjoy male pleasure.
But here, they play. Is that bad?

I do not think so.

It is not mockery, because they do not pretend to laugh at someone, they simply give the public, what the public wants to see.

That perhaps, the show, could be a little better? But in that, as in everything, we already enter personal valuations.

All the girls can not be like Rose, we would appreciate more than one that it was like that, but it is not, then I will not break my head, if Sofie being so close to Naomi's sex, there is no feint or approaching licking, nor because Naomi, has never made the feint of masturbating Sofie, or because Monica after the sex received by Rose, she seems to have moved away from any action or friction with any other girl within RLC.

Sofie entertained a male in her bed today, allowing him free access to her body. He kissed and played with her breasts as well as her vagina. He also performed  cunnilingus and apparently (?) brought her to climax several times. The male remained clothed throughout this event.

Once Sofie was satisfied (or time ran out) she went into the bathroom and got into the tub to wash herself off. All very clinical without the male party removing any clothes.

This brought to mind what occurred after Sofie,Naomi and Tiana had returned from a night out yesterday. Someone called Sofie and apparently offered $ 5000 for sexual gratification. If this in fact happened today, then Sofie has lowered herself to sex trade worker level.

10 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Sofie entertained a male in her bed today, allowing him free access to her body. He kissed and played with her breasts as well as her vagina. He also performed  cunnilingus and apparently (?) brought her to climax several times. The male remained clothed throughout this event.

Once Sofie was satisfied (or time ran out) she went into the bathroom and got into the tub to wash herself off. All very clinical without the male party removing any clothes.

This brought to mind what occurred after Sofie,Naomi and Tiana had returned from a night out yesterday. Someone called Sofie and apparently offered $ 5000 for sexual gratification. If this in fact happened today, then Sofie has lowered herself to sex trade worker level.

The guy on the phone spoke the magical words every girl wants to hear... "I'll be quick". ;)

But last night's visitor wasn't the guy from the phone call. This guy visited Sofie before, on February 27th. Then he got to watch a movie with her on the sofa, tease her a little with the feather duster and there was some kissing. He got further last night but got very little himself. Oh well, not too long before it's Christmas, maybe Sofie will jingle his balls then. 

9 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Si está cuestionando la oferta, le sugiero que consulte con Dutchy ya que escuchó la conversación.

We all heard the conversation, and certainly, offered him money to have a night with her. I can corroborate that.