Fan Page Sofie

Lovely gentle massage with Monica tonight - sadly face down only.    Very pretty.   Nice music.

My guess is Sophie is really into Monica - lets hope next time its face up

And was that a vibrating black duck she put between M's legs?

Afterwards M went to bed and S fingered herself off under the sheets

Much better entertainment than Jas farting about behind the roses.

Seems to me they both are into each other. 
They were in the bathroom together today Sophie in the bathtub and Monica on her knees beside the bathtub.
They shared a couple of strawberries that turned in to a kiss, Sophie touched Monicas breast, but then they stopped.
Monica started massaging Sophies back and left after a few minutes of doing that to go to her room to masturbate. 
When Sophie was done in the bathtub she also went to her room to masturbate.
This seems to be more then a show for the cameras.
When are these girls going all in??

I wonder if the cat's out of the bag - that though Jas seems aloof she is willing for a little girl love - since Rosie called yesterday.

Sofie has spent the afternoon on Jas' bed, and now Monica has awakened to the danger that her love-mate might stray if left too unattended, and so has joined them.

Rose is so much more forceful than Sofie and Jas will need a bit of cajoling to let anyone's fingers do what Rosie's did. 

So I don't believe Sofie will get to taste Jas' treasure ....

.... but a newly destabilised Monica just might decide she needs to show Sof the right kind of attention, or lose her. 

6 hours ago, iloner said:

I wonder if the cat's out of the bag - that though Jas seems aloof she is willing for a little girl love - since Rosie called yesterday.

Sofie has spent the afternoon on Jas' bed, and now Monica has awakened to the danger that her love-mate might stray if left too unattended, and so has joined them.

Rose is so much more forceful than Sofie and Jas will need a bit of cajoling to let anyone's fingers do what Rosie's did. 

So I don't believe Sofie will get to taste Jas' treasure ....

.... but a newly destabilised Monica just might decide she needs to show Sof the right kind of attention, or lose her. 

I really don't think that Jasmin well ever go that way....Jasmin is very sexy, a clean freak, but loves her boyfriend too!!!  I am enjoying the masturbation moments that she is starting to give for now......"but we never know, things might change."8)

A simple question of (bad) timing... :blink:

RLC, you piss me off
Why do not you understand the meaning of timing?
You had planned to give Sofie the big bedroom, but you had to give her right away, when she and Monica joined together at B2
Now, Monica and Sofie do not talk anymore and live each on their side, whereas if the big bedroom had been given to Sofie right away, as I often said in the chatbox, Sofie and Monica would have taken Baths immediately in the private bathroom with petals of roses as Sofie did last night, but to my regret, alone.
They would have slept together in the big bed, it would have been a fireworks of passion and caresses, see sex between them, rather than the current war and the fact that Monica flees B2, as soon as she can
And now I'm afraid that Sofie, like LoLa, will lock herself in her world in this big bedroom.
And by saying that, I think especially, the viewers as me who love B2(amazing girls bedroom light and well filmed,all the opposite of GP), because in my case the mere presence of Sofie makes me a man filled (this big bedroom is for me, the best filmed bedroom of any RLC LAnd)
Jasmin should never have come to B2 and should have had Blair's room, and I'll tell you better, Jasmin would never have returned to RLC
Jasmin is shit and you give it a whole floor to GP, RLC you are zero
Everybody saw like me, yesterday Rose caressing her breasts and pussy, being all excited, ready to take pleasure, and that lassie, Jasmine, legs crossed, playing as usual to move his toes from his tall feet(the 2nd toe moving always on down) , acting as if she not understood what Rose wanted, Jasmin you are pathetic,and I use this term voluntarily, already used for another girl

It would have been so fun, to put a duet Amina / Nica or even Avi / Belle in this floor, it would have made more girls in GP also, but RLC moron , chose Jasmin, obviously...

SOOOOOOOOOOOFIE, ur a Goddess :wub:

zzakary has a pretty good point here, but:

- the ways of RLC are unfathomable

- and the ways of women are inscrutable

My guess: Jas threw a hissy fit unless she got the big room and sweetie Sofie agreed to a short delay.     Monica realised she had raised expectations that she will make love to Sofie, not least in Sofie's warm breast, and came up with a ruse to throw a strop of her own, thus cooling things down.    So Sofie has left Mo to entertain us with some pretty outstanding (and noisy) bates.      

Many other explanations will be equally likely - and all are fun to speculate.     I hope they will eventually get together for us!!!

More likely this was the result of screw-ups with plane timings rather than a cunning plan gone wrong.

Sofie and Naomi seem to love to be under each other alot...and somewhat sexual.  I also notice they like to tease the viewers with a little of this and that but never all the way with anything but laughs and giggles.  I would expect that this may go on until the end of the ride at RLC,  but who knows.  All three of these ladies at B2 are very sexy and does give us a lot to enjoy.   I guess its better then watching a "bear on top of a baby deer" having sex...LOL8)

Yes Rubberman, I enjoyed it too tonight.

A very sexy bath together, washing each other, everywhere except between the legs

Then on the bed another sexy show..............

But Naomi had put her knickers back on and pulled away from the kisses , as though Sofie was teaching her how to perform a show

Similar situation also tonight between Kaley as the more keen and Kristy as the willing but only up to a point.     This finalised with Kaley's head between a naked Kristy's legs (but Kristy placed a towel over her puss) while Kristy massaged Kaley's head.    We enjoyed watching Kaley's head and hands squirming over Kristy's pelvis, and it was likely Kristy enjoyed it too - when they finished, Kristy bated still naked.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Sofie and Naomi seem to love to be under each other alot...and somewhat sexual.  I also notice they like to tease the viewers with a little of this and that but never all the way with anything but laughs and giggles.  I would expect that this may go on until the end of the ride at RLC,  but who knows.  All three of these ladies at B2 are very sexy and does give us a lot to enjoy.   I guess its better then watching a "bear on top of a baby deer" having sex...LOL8)

When they got in last night, Mo first and then Naomi and Sofie together a little later, all went to bed, Sofie having a quick bath first.    But then Sofie thought better of bed and wandered down to Naomi's room and slipped into bed with her.

They stroked each other, mostly arms and shoulder, a little gentle caressing of Naomi's breasts.   After a while Sofie slipped back to her own room.

Could be a long tease, and there are worse ways to appreciate two beautiful women than staying with this act, if that is what it is, for the 90 days, even if it doesn't get into real sex.

My feeling is Sofie is gradually acclimatising Naomi to some girl girl love.     (Ok, if its a RLC brokered  commercial agreement to end up making love to each other before the end of their stay then perhaps 'love' is sweetening the lily).

I'm hoping they've  set themselves a target for this weekend.

3 hours ago, iloner said:

Cuando llegaron anoche, Mo primero y luego Naomi y Sofie juntos un poco más tarde, todos se fueron a la cama, Sofie tomando un baño rápido primero. Pero luego Sofie pensó mejor de la cama y fue a la habitación de Naomi y se metió en la cama con ella.

Se acariciaban mutuamente, principalmente brazos y hombros, una pequeña caricia suave de los senos de Naomi. Después de un rato, Sofie volvió a su habitación.

Podría ser una burla larga, y hay formas peores de apreciar a dos bellas mujeres que quedarse con este acto, si eso es lo que es, durante los 90 días, incluso si no entra en el sexo real.

Mi sensación es que Sofie está aclimatando gradualmente a Naomi a un amor femenino. (De acuerdo, si se trata de un acuerdo comercial negociado por la RLC para terminar haciéndose el amor entre ellos antes del final de su estadía, quizás el "amor" esté endulzando al lirio).

Espero que se hayan fijado un objetivo para este fin de semana.

As that particular phrase sounds, it's very similar to what I've seen at K & K's house for months, or maybe for years ... right?
Being in my opinion that this does not stop being a show, I do not care, if I really saw a little more of that show you are talking about, and not so much preamble, that maybe, and I say, just maybe, before leaving, you can get to be completed one night, but until that fact, it would not be the first time I would spend in Barcelona between two girls. Remember Jess and Irma, not so long ago.
But if I remember another almost surprising fact, and maybe you remember it, it's Lola (I know that many do not like it), but she, who was not exactly showing a very abundant sexual activity, if not scarce, and rarely, On this last visit, she showed us how she fucks with a guy. Nothing impressive, but it was something she had never shown in front of the cameras.
In short, everything seems to indicate, what you suggest, a lot of preamble, night after night, but really, a night like Heidi had at K & K, I do not think we'll ever see in any house in Barcelona.

Frankly, I think Sofie picked  the wrong person to be affectionate with. Naomi isn't about to get intimate with her. She has a ring on her finger on her right hand, signifying in Europe that she's married. Naomi is just in this for a free ride and Sofie is going to be very disappointed.

She should have stuck with Monica.

7 hours ago, vortios said:

As that particular phrase sounds, it's very similar to what I've seen at K & K's house for months, or maybe for years ... right?
Being in my opinion that this does not stop being a show, I do not care, if I really saw a little more of that show you are talking about, and not so much preamble, that maybe, and I say, just maybe, before leaving, you can get to be completed one night, but until that fact, it would not be the first time I would spend in Barcelona between two girls. Remember Jess and Irma, not so long ago.
But if I remember another almost surprising fact, and maybe you remember it, it's Lola (I know that many do not like it), but she, who was not exactly showing a very abundant sexual activity, if not scarce, and rarely, On this last visit, she showed us how she fucks with a guy. Nothing impressive, but it was something she had never shown in front of the cameras.
In short, everything seems to indicate, what you suggest, a lot of preamble, night after night, but really, a night like Heidi had at K & K, I do not think we'll ever see in any house in Barcelona.

Hi Vortious,

K & K was never going anywhere and never will.   Perhaps Kristy might with Kaley? but more likely just a tease

I saw the Heidi night - spectacular, and luck, 

Sofie and Naomi seems most like Irma and Jess -- Jess needed first convincing from a monetary standpoint and then permission from her boyfriend and then allowed herself to be properly tempted -  and after much teasing that ended with beautiful sex - though my renewal stopped that very night so I never saw it

So I remain hopeful, even though we have just seen them both go to bed alone unfulfilled again