Fan Page Sofie

The tears of a woman are always the weak point of a girl, but especially, if this girl is Sofie.
Sofie, has given us, at least that's how I feel, very good days of entertainment. Maybe, she has some things that are his (rarities), but whoever is perfect ... his place, should be on the altars.
Sofie, she has shared many of her intimacies, her self-stimulation, they have always been worthy of contemplation.
On the other hand, his approaches, with Naomi, to sapphic sex, although most of us expected something closer to lesbian sex, we had what we had, and that is not little. Others in these moments, only do stupid things in the same field. And people applaud that. I imagine, when they saw Sofie and Naomi, they would shout with enthusiasm.
Obvious to mention the issue of the mismatch between her and Monica, since one is not in the project, and the other is never going to tell us, so as I say, that will always come only on his personal level.

Finally, to thank Sofie again, to make us participate in great nights, in which we want or not, she and Naomi, were the main protagonists.

I didn't see how it happened.

Teen Aria returned from her evening out to find Naomi and Sofie asleep in bed.   

But could she not sleep; overexcited by vibrant Barcelona?    She found her way to Sofie's room and discovered Sofie too was overexcited by .... dare we guess? And she too was not sleeping.

In a trice Aria was in bed next to cam 7, Sofie stroking her arm and talking, talking .......

Will she talk all night?    That's when you know it is love.

11 hours ago, iloner said:

No vi cómo sucedió.

La adolescente Aria regresó de su velada y encontró a Naomi y Sofie dormidas en la cama.   

Pero ella no podría dormir; sobreexcitado por la vibrante Barcelona? Se dirigió a la habitación de Sofie y descubrió que Sofie también estaba sobreexcitada por ... ¿nos atrevemos a adivinar? Y ella tampoco estaba durmiendo.

En un momento Aria estaba en la cama junto a la cámara 7, Sofie acariciando su brazo y hablando, hablando .......

¿Ella hablará toda la noche? Entonces es cuando sabes que es amor.

And if I really tell you, nothing happened, you would believe me?
I did not understand well, because Ari, after lying down in his bed, gets up to get into Sofie's bed. Only caresses, that if you see them with distance, they seemed to say, "I leave you my arm so you can caress him, but I let him rest"
In that, without taking into account the words they had, it was everything.
Not all ... A while before, Sofie, cried inconsolably in her bed, and Naomi, it seemed, live in their world. Something particularly strange, after sharing so many things together.

I had not seen Sofie crying, but it was clear when she sat with Naomi during the evening that she was not happy as usual.

The sense that everything was on hold until Aria returned home was very strong.

Then I watched Eva's auditions party for her next victims friends and so missed the point at which Aria left her own bed to join Sofie.   

Whatever the motivation, it is clear there is a story here, whether real or scripted.    The last time I saw something similar to Aria's approaches to Sofie was with Aida, remember her? who made a beeline for Dayana and failed because of the wicked Adele.

As we saw last week with Monica's tearful farewell, the actions the girls take may be pre-planned scripts some of the time, but the friendships they make and the emotions they show are real.

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched parts of Sofie's 'thing' with guy yesterday. I have to say these guy events have to be the most pathetic things I have seen on RLC. I am not sure what these are, who arranges them or why they do it. The poor guy has to seek permission to do just about everything and finally Sofie has had enough and tells him she needs to take a shower. The guy pleads with her that he is sorry and not to go to no avail. I think it is definitely time for Sofie to take her pout back to wherever she lives and sulk there.

SOOOOOOFIE ur a Goddess :wub:

Sofie, U do a little more every day my happiness, the way you ridiculed this German handsome boy is simply fascinating
Stayed on RLC, all the time that will please U, and will please RLC
It is with incredible joy that I see all men outraged by her behavior
Looking at Sofie, all the men(even me) have hurt the balls,feelings&mostly EGO, hence their reactions on the chatbox, and here on the forum by my predecessor
Thank you all what a great joy to read all this on RLCF, it's magic RLCF&RLC combined WoW i m thrilled
Women are gradually becoming the equal of men and it scares many, but not me
And yes, this man was polite, kind, handsome, tall and strong, in fact he had everything for him, but he left, as they say in France, "the tail between the legs" (blue balls or even black, for that of left)
Yeah, yesterday, the roles were reversed, the woman took power over the man, and that that does not please at all, except to me, of course

MORE BOYZZZ at GP... 8)

...but not in B2 Boss

My take on last night was nearer zzakary's than Capeguy's.

Seemed to be a first date, and the lucky man got passionate snogging on the settee then the bed, and then to caress an almost naked beautiful Sofie, going on to humping her crotch and her bum both in just their pants.    On all fours she writhed her bum sexily against his cock.    

I think he got lucky because she wanted to put on a show for us.    And it was lovely to hear her soft voice speaking English.

And then the bastard moaned and complained when she said she wasn't yet ready to be touched there!   I would be pathetically grateful (even when I was in my prime) for such a beautiful girl to allow me any freedoms on a first date.

Meanwhile in the other room Aria and Naomi bonded close together with an ipad and seemed from their occasional dirty (but affectionate) sniggering to be watching.

Sof even offered her body to him to caress again, even though she clearly would prefer him to go.   Mr I-Just-Wanna-Fuck couldn't be bothered "to play her games".    At the exit he asked if she wanted to see him again and I think she said NO.     Good for her.     

Sofie - 1,000 points and my love.    Miserable German arsehole - 0 points.

9 minutes ago, iloner said:

Seemed to be a first date, and the lucky man got passionate snogging on the settee then the bed, and then to caress an almost naked beautiful Sofie, going on to humping her crotch and her bum both in just their pants.    On all fours she writhed her bum sexily against his cock.    

I think he got lucky because she wanted to put on a show for us.    And it was lovely to hear her soft voice speaking English.

And then the bastard moaned and complained when she said she wasn't yet ready to be touched there!   I would be pathetically grateful (even when I was in my prime) for such a beautiful girl to allow me any freedoms on a first date.

Meanwhile in the other room Aria and Naomi bonded close together with an ipad and seemed from their occasional dirty (but affectionate) sniggering to be watching.

Sof even offered her body to him to caress again, even though she clearly would prefer him to go.   Mr I-Just-Wanna-Fuck couldn't be bothered "to play her games".    At the exit he asked if she wanted to see him again and I think she said NO.     Good for her.     

Come on guys. This is the third, at least that I remember, guy who has come for a 'date' with Sofie. They sit on the couch for a while and doing some ribbing while Sofie giggles a little and the guy gets hornier. Then they go to her bedroom. This guy got lucky and down to his underwear (the last guy was not allowed to remove his shirt). Sofie never removes her panties. He gets to rub her and insert a finger or two but this is whole thing is simply a 'for the cameras' deal. I have to believe this is a total setup by RLC where the guy knows sex is never going to happen, he is going home with a case of blue balls and will have to get any satisfaction at his own hand. Sofie never drops that haughty 'I am better than you and I really could give a crap' attitude. If you guys want to buy this charade that is your privilege. Sofie is pretty but is an ice princess and as far as I can see only does any of this stuff with Naomi or the occasional guy for whatever money RLC is doling out for her performance.

38 minutes ago, iloner said:

Your report is uncompromising, scathing and funny as i like
I have not read all your post, but some, this one is the best I've read so far, maybe because it's about Sofie,or because it is simply excellent,who knows
Sofie ∞ pts / Iloner 1 pt / German 0 pt

Aside 

@Capeguy do not worry a lot of men will agree with u,just 2 of us its not the end of RLC world,and obviously i precize to U concerning me,i m not fair about goddess Sofie,but i try as hard as i can,as i do day by day in my own life with all my fellows around

9 hours ago, Capeguy said:

Come on guys. This is the third, at least that I remember, guy who has come for a 'date' with Sofie. They sit on the couch for a while and doing some ribbing while Sofie giggles a little and the guy gets hornier. Then they go to her bedroom. This guy got lucky and down to his underwear (the last guy was not allowed to remove his shirt). Sofie never removes her panties. He gets to rub her and insert a finger or two but this is whole thing is simply a 'for the cameras' deal. I have to believe this is a total setup by RLC where the guy knows sex is never going to happen, he is going home with a case of blue balls and will have to get any satisfaction at his own hand. Sofie never drops that haughty 'I am better than you and I really could give a crap' attitude. If you guys want to buy this charade that is your privilege. Sofie is pretty but is an ice princess and as far as I can see only does any of this stuff with Naomi or the occasional guy for whatever money RLC is doling out for her performance.

I guess belief here is a bit like oral sex: if you like someone you'll swallow her crap.

HEADMISTRESS REPORT - HALF TERM

I take a gentle and caring approach with the girls and feel we have become close.    Their Physical Wellbeing is paramount - I carry out regular close inspections.

A kind word, a friendly caress, good work rewarded with a kiss; these have always been my watchword.   I have been pleased by how well the girls have responded.    The success of my approach to Pastoral Care can be seen in how readily both girls come to me if they are scared.    Poor Aria has found comfort with me on several nights, while Naomi shows her maturity and confidence by looking after her own needs in bed and in the  bath on many occasions.    I hope Aria will start soon.     Good progress.

Fashion: I am pleased that Naomi continues to look stunning in her skimpy thongs.    Aria is learning fast, and is starting to abandon those dreadful baggy pants,  more suitable for a rugby scrum than for our gentle girlie fun sessions, but I suppose that is what her Boyfriend encourages.     Naturally, I have hinted that going at it like a Bull in Heat is not decorous, but she only laughs and tells me how she can make him Bellow.    Slow things down I advised, whisper always your endearments.   

She joins us now for most lessons in a thong.     Exposing the tummy and buttocks throws the breasts into focus, and both girls look and feel magnificent.

The previous Headmistress, Madame Lola, took a more stiff-fingered approach to the girls' education.    Sadly one of the girls ran away, and the beautiful Megan (wouldn't we all love to see her return to school - perhaps as Prefect) avoided close lessons, especially Kissing and Fingering, to all of our disappointment.

For next half I hope Naomi will show a little more aggression and firmness.   Naomi conceals her hot desires beneath her cool demeanour but soon there will be an opening, and I hope to put my finger on it.

We recently gave a trial to a German Teacher -  a handsome man who the girls sneakily admired from their ipad while I was interviewing him in my room.    His Oral skills were very impressive.    But his Hand Control was out of order; without permission he strayed from the material of the thong covering the slit to the soft flesh either side and the lips beneath so he has been dismissed.     I often wish Naomi would show a little such forwardness in her one-on-ones with me.

Next Half we hope to explain to the girls these areas are for the Tongue,  not poking with a finger.     This will be in preparation for Prize Day, followed by Technique with Dildos.     I suspect Aria will be a natural. 

Kissing:    I feel, once kissed, Aria would be very responsive, but Naomi continues to hold back.    For Homework:  Both girls need to practise on each other, and then come to me for assessment.    

Building work continues on the balcony, but I cannot comment on rumours that School will close down soon for Internal Repairs.     We hope this will not happen so I can continue my important work with the girls.  

Headmistress.

• 2 weeks later...

I did catch Sofie and Naomi's so call lesbian rub down earlier today, and they was some what entertaining...I do think it would have been better if they would really have some kind of oral sex instead of pretending like they was....."it wasn't scripted and it wasn't real either" it was more like a teasing rub down for the cams and I do have to give them credit for keeping the viewers on their toes.  Maybe next time when Aria is not out with her boyfriend she can join them.   I fell that RLC needs to send most of these ladies to visit Nina and Kira "who are real lesbian's" and they could teach and show most of them how to be real lesbian's and not be so fake at it..."especially Masha and Dasha who aren't even a turn on...at least not for me anyway."   I think Nina and Kira could teach them a lot.  Sofie and Naomi are two sexy ladies and I sure they both have boyfriends who watches from time to time and maybe they have their limits too.  Two stars for your actions ladies.::)::)8)

I had system problems during Sofie and Naomi's lovely tryst last night and it still managed to be the best encounter on RLC for weeks.

Credit for the action must go to Sofie.    Tonight I even caught a convincing masturbation.

Left to themselves Naomi would bate in the bath and the bed (and look beautiful doing it - fun for us) and Aria would be round at the Bfs getting fucked (no fun for us). 

Thanks to Sof we get sensuous eroticism.    Its fake, but a good fake.

20 minutes ago, iloner said:

I had system problems during Sofie and Naomi's lovely tryst last night and it still managed to be the best encounter on RLC for weeks.

Credit for the action must go to Sofie.    Tonight I even caught a convincing masturbation.

Left to themselves Naomi would bate in the bath and the bed (and look beautiful doing it - fun for us) and Aria would be round at the Bfs getting fucked (no fun for us). 

Thanks to Sof we get sensuous eroticism.    Its fake, but a good fake.

This all may be true, and we the viewers could be watching something more worst....."Dasha sucking off Masha's left overs"...LOL   I am waiting for Aria to join in with Sofie and Naomi......soon.....I hope!8)

2 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

This all my be true, and we the viewers could be watching something more worst....."Dasha sucking off Masha's left overs"...LOL   I am waiting for Aria to join in with Sofie and Naomi......soon.....I hope!8)

AMEN to that!     Aria joining Sof and Naomi that is, not Masha's left overs - YUK.

(Good image my friend).