Fan Page Sofie

7 hours ago, CowArt said:

The guy on the phone spoke the magical words every girl wants to hear... "I'll be quick". ;)

But last night's visitor wasn't the guy from the phone call. This guy visited Sofie before, on February 27th. Then he got to watch a movie with her on the sofa, tease her a little with the feather duster and there was some kissing. He got further last night but got very little himself. Oh well, not too long before it's Christmas, maybe Sofie will jingle his balls then. 

Its all about the money....the money....the money...feel your pockets......where paying too....we just don't get to touch..LOL8)

Looks as though Sofie and Monica was not invited to the private party at the New Honeymoon Suite also known as B1 given by Nica.......some how Naomi got a ticket to be there.....I thought that all the drama from last week was over by now.   Well RLC may have to start screening before hiring...weeding out the little girls from the ladies..lol  I also notice that Belle and Blair or Rosemary was not there......maybe Nica didn't want them there either....Poor Tiana,.....surly wasn't invited after spending time with Sofie.8)

Mutual Massage and Masturbation was on the table tonight - literally.

A very nice show, slow paced in good light, but it did look uncomfortable.   Poor Sofie obviously had pains in her legs from the pressure of the hard glass tabletop;  she has no cushioning fat.   So no surprise when she brought things to a climax by making the right noises for an orgasm and Naomi pretty instantly slipped off to her own bed.

Nice to watch, and I hope it becomes a regular thing; but they will be more comfortable on the bed,  and that might help them get into it so that it becomes for them a pleasure to please us.

Sofie, even in her strange things, she still seems like a good investment for RLC.

She loves her body, and offers us magnificent views when she caresses herself.
She also shows us that beautiful body that she has, and that she likes to caress while she is with Naomi.
It's a pity that she is not 100% and I would like to know the reason for her being bad.

If I had to make a suggestion, she should sunbathe as her GP mates do, since they say that it improves mood. And although not with the same freedom as in the other house, your balcony is an ideal place to sunbathe, more now, that there is an area that is invisible from the street.

I just hope that before her departure, she will be the woman with that wonderful smile, pleasant to the deal and that she can enjoy the pleasures of caresses and company with Naomi again.

51 minutes ago, vortios said:

Sofie, even in her strange things, she still seems like a good investment for RLC.

She loves her body, and offers us magnificent views when she caresses herself.
She also shows us that beautiful body that she has, and that she likes to caress while she is with Naomi.
It's a pity that she is not 100% and I would like to know the reason for her being bad.

If I had to make a suggestion, she should sunbathe as her GP mates do, since they say that it improves mood. And although not with the same freedom as in the other house, your balcony is an ideal place to sunbathe, more now, that there is an area that is invisible from the street.

I just hope that before her departure, she will be the woman with that wonderful smile, pleasant to the deal and that she can enjoy the pleasures of caresses and company with Naomi again.

Will it soon be time for her to go?   She is still a delight.  

Elegant, beautiful and open with her body and actions.

In the bath at this moment she is looking a little perkier than yesterday. 

33 minutes ago, iloner said:

¿Pronto será el momento de irse? Ella todavía es una delicia.  

Elegante, hermoso y abierto con su cuerpo y acciones.

En el baño en este momento ella parece un poco más perky que ayer. 

She has a spectacular body, if you see her from camera 10, her breasts and pezines, are inotizers, it hurts that she has the habit of turning her back on that camera.
If she touched her nipple in front of that camera, I think more than one, our eyes would skip the orbital basin. O:-)

Oh NO!    Bodypaints!

But what a wonderful job  Sofie has done.

Naomi's luscious body  actually looks even better in Sofie's design.   First time I've seen that happen.   Usually they look crap and the girls shower  off immediately.

She is an artist.

12 hours ago, iloner said:

Una sesión encantadora esta noche: Sofie y Naomi haciendo el amor en el baño y en la cama.

Todavía no estoy seguro si las chicas realmente se quieren sexualmente; pero no dejan que les moleste ...............

................. así que no voy a dejar que estropee mi disfrute.

Really a good show, as you say, better not stay in the details or perhaps we would get into something less interesting. That's why, for me part point in the mouth.

The truth is that whoever adds the game of girls, was really very aesthetic, the bad, at times the cameras do not do the girls a favor, but I guess you can not have everything.
The role of Sofie, it's great, nobody can discuss that. How he controls the situation, how he makes things work wonderfully. And above all, that makes a little a lot.

On the other hand, she knows that the telephone is often too much, and last night, at times, she managed to forget about him. A challenge and an achievement that only the best can achieve, all this, being narural.

Finally, your kisses, letting yourself be filled with passion, is so natural, but so difficult to achieve in front of the cameras. And I think that she let herself be carried away by emotion, and that she looks like a girl, who controls everything.

In short, and as I always say. If they enjoy, that is the prize for the spectators. We enjoy watching them enjoy.
Courage, Sofie, you are in the best of ways. And with your partner Naomi, you make a good couple.

BRAVO!

Sofie's new friend is beautiful, and after a shower and peeing on the cam 10 loo very open with her body.

And no wonder with tits that would make a Reubens sing.     Firm, rounded, upright nipples - Sofie woke this morning and had a gentle stroke, and guest lay back and put her arms behind her head as if to invite any wanderings of the hand Sof might be brave enough to attempt.    Then Naomi squeezed them all over while guest was in the bath and compared them to her own.

The conclusion, a magnificent job.    No one viewing is going to disagree.

Can we hope this girl will stay?     At least long enough to make love with Sof and Naomi tonight?

With beauty like this on display and I've got to mow the fucking grass .............

Sofie and Naomi up unusually early this morning to see their guest out of the door.    A nice friendly end to a 'touching' visit.     

Guest was beautiful, and happy to be stroked gently, but in the end refused to join in the games when they got sexual.    Certainly last night both Sofie and Naomi seemed to want to engage in a sexually provocative threesome but Guest had her limits.

- Guest seated at table, Sofie standing behind her massaged her hair and behind her Naomi writhed against her.   Sofie reaching behind pulled Naomi's knickers down and reached in front to fondle Guest's breasts but this was too much and guest stopped things.    I thought I understood her to tell them it was not normal, and both girls said yes its normal.

- then in bed a little later while all three lay watching tv Sofie fingered Naomi's delicious pussy lips while stroking Guest's back.    My guess is Naomi was wet and open because Sof had to go wash her hands.    Then suddenly they stopped, however worked up, and all three went off to sleep.

35 minutes ago, iloner said:

Sofie y Naomi se levantaron inusualmente temprano esta mañana para ver a su invitado fuera de la puerta. Un agradable final amable para una visita "conmovedora".     

La invitada era hermosa y estaba feliz de que la acariciaran suavemente, pero al final se negó a unirse a los juegos cuando se hicieron sexuales. Ciertamente, anoche, tanto Sofie como Naomi parecían querer involucrarse en un trío sexualmente provocativo, pero Guest tenía sus límites.

- Invitada sentada a la mesa, Sofie parada detrás de ella se masajeó el cabello y detrás de ella Naomi se retorció contra ella. Sofie extendiéndose hacia atrás tiró de las bragas de Naomi y se inclinó para acariciar los pechos de Guest, pero esto fue demasiado y el invitado detuvo las cosas. Pensé que entendía que ella les dijera que no era normal, y ambas chicas dijeron que sí, es normal.

- luego en la cama un poco más tarde, mientras los tres yacían viendo televisión, Sofie acarició los deliciosos labios de Naomi mientras acariciaba a Guest. Supongo que Naomi estaba mojada y abierta porque Sof tuvo que lavarse las manos. Luego, de repente, se detuvieron, sin embargo, se cansaron, y los tres se fueron a dormir.

First, I want to thank your comments.

Certainly in the night of yesterday, I saw what you describe, in fact, in 6 hours of being in the camera (incredible that was so long), we really say, that at best, everything could have happened in half an hour.
A big waste of time if we compare.

I totally agree with you in everything, a beautiful girl Sofie's friend, a not to feel embarrassed when doing some things in front of the cameras, with naturalness, that even RLC girls are not able to do), but I have to be in I disagree with you on only one thing.
Saturday night, I could not see, but if I read the comments of many people, both in the open forum, as in private messages, and in conclusion, it was already expected that this girl was not going to enter Sofie's games .
The night of the Sabao, I think it was even worse, since it did not go beyond simple caresses.

Certainly, I think, it is complicated, unless you are prepared, that a girl who comes to Barcelona, and takes the opportunity to stay a few nights in the city without having to spend money in a hotel and the expenses are minimal, would be Hard to think that girl, quickly enter the games of their roommates. That was my conclusion of Anita's behavior, which I suppose she had already planned to come to RLC (I will not judge the origin of that since it is not the subject of this comment).

On the other hand, to say, that Sofie's behavior last night, I think she was quite brave. She tried to make the night could be more interesting, beyond just seeing three beautiful butts in camera 9. That leads me to remember that the relationship between Sofie and Naomi, but was more reluctant to think that it would have part of In reality, I might think that a beautiful relationship between the two is brewing.

Naomi is becoming more comfortable with Sofie's attention, and that's very nice, as you say, on the night of yesterday we saw Naomi, she let herself be caressed because she really wanted to feel the hand of her friend in such an intimate area. the time so pleasant.

The pity, is that as a good friend says, "Sofie, just be so receptive to Naomi at that time of night, and do not look more like Lola, with whom she always compares, to take advantage of every moment of the day to caress or touching her roommates, an issue that I think friends did not mind. "

But Sofie, I get the impression that she is colder or less affectionate than Naomi could be.

In short, I think that I can not imagine Sofie, caress Naomi's ass or give a simple kiss in the mouth to Naomi, without having to be those hours of the day and yet Naomi, if I imagine it.

I just watched Sofie give me and some viewers a very sexy bed humping and toy masturbation set...... "for me Sofie does better when she is alone "solo" and it does look some what real when she is having an orgasm.  As for as Sofie and Naomi having some kind of romance, I think its all for the cams and very well scripted.8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I just watched Sofie give me and some viewers a very sexy bed humping and toy masturbation set...... "for me Sofie does better when she is alone "solo" and it does look some what real when she is having an orgasm.  As for as Sofie and Naomi having some kind of romance, I think its all for the cams and very well scripted.8)

Totally agree with you Rubberman - I say if you are in the heat of having sex, no matter with who, you go with the flow and things look genuine.  However, I find it very difficult to watch when I see them shadow rubbing pussy and no eating, hot licking or sucking.  fony as a group