Fan Page Sofie

Sofie still gives us good masturbation sets, and I hate to miss a one,  I am glad she is not taking her energy on the road like her friends in B1 has done.  I don't know how much time she has left, but she is going to be a big lose from B2 unless these girls doesn't stop playing games on the out side and realized RLC is losing customers because of them.8)

Since she wasn't an official tenant, I won't create a fan page for her, but I feel Irina deserves some attention.

Sofie brought her to the apartment last Sunday, they arrived at 20:26. Today at 17:41, Irina left with her suitcase. Pretty much the moment she set foot in the apartment, she adapted to the undies-only dresscode, and didn't try very hard to hide in the showers. 

Thank you for sharing a week with us Irina, you are smoking hot, and seem like a fun girl. I hope to see you again on our cameras. :wub:

Sofie, my love.

What I already feared yesterday when I saw your suitcase appear became a bitter reality, you are gone. :'(

I fell for you the moment I saw you for the first time, June 16th. You were unpacking your suitcase, wearing one of your transparent robes and nothing else. From that moment you took me, and a lot of my fellow viewers, on a wonderful journey. You were an absolute joy to watch. Unlike some other Barcelona tenants, you spent a lot of time in the apartment, teasing us with your wonderful seductive outfits. Were others walked, you glided through the rooms with such beauty, such grace. A voyeur's dream, you could almost see everything, but not quite, you made us really work for it. 

As far as I can judge from just watching you, you have a wonderful personality, you got along with all your roommates. But above all, it was obvious to us all that there was a very warm and deep friendship between you and Nicole. You have no idea how many hearts you have touched during your 82 day stay in Barcelona. We were happy when you were happy, we suffered with you when you suffered with your illness, we got horny when you got horny. :wub:

I am so gonna miss you girl. :'(

I will end this with telling about the dream I had the night before you started packing: I logged on to RLC and noticed that in the roommates section a second, very luxurious, Moscow Penthouse was added, with three big bedrooms with double beds. The apartment was named Irina & Nicole. The third room was empty, the bed was made, and on the pillow was the little red heart you decorated for Nicole. I hope dreams come true. :wub:

Have a safe trip home, I wish you happiness and good health, and hope to see you again soon. For 82 days you made a little Dutch Cow a very blessed bovine.

Now that Sofie has gone the ship has began to sink,  Sofie was good for B2, nothing fake always herself and kept the viewers coming back for more, she always gave us a show at least 3 or 4 times a week,  I believe because of the great comments she was getting, she might have been getting a few bad ones from one or two of the girls "Just my thoughts and opinion" and she may have been ready to go.  I was so hoping that she stayed and moved into the big room.  Sofie was not one of the girls who stayed out 6 nights a week and stayed in only when its was that time of the month, and she mostly stayed to herself.  Good job Sofie, I hope you return again.8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • hotwal changed the title to Fan Page Sofie
  • StnCld316 featured this topic