Fan Page Sofie

Sofie seems to be doing the same exact BULL SHIT script show as Loraine did when she was at the GP!!LOL    Big question is....."What the hell is Karina and Amira's purpose of being at the B2 apartment if they are not going to participate in any of Sofie's children's play house none sexual games.  Another apartment that should have been eliminated or thrown into the trash. LOL  "Tonight' Title" is called....."Don't Make Me Laugh." LOL8)

I have to give Sofie credit. She has a way of getting others to do what she wants. Karina and Amira were going along quite happily, doing nothing. Sofie changed that. Not a lot, but, we live in hope. Last night, not only did Karina get naked outside the bathroom, but, while they were sort of fingering each other, in the boring massage way,  Karina, did, briefly, cop a feel of both Sofies and Amira's pussy's. Admittedly, it was a case of, blink and you'd miss it, but, it was a start. Give her another 10 years and who knows what will happen? This wouldn't have happened without Sofie. My advice to Sofie, try look like it's not just a job. Have fun, get pissed and when RLC is done, which could be quite soon, get a job in sales. You'll make a fortune!

4 hours ago, Rhodie said:

I have to give Sofie credit. She has a way of getting others to do what she wants. Karina and Amira were going along quite happily, doing nothing. Sofie changed that. Not a lot, but, we live in hope. Last night, not only did Karina get naked outside the bathroom, but, while they were sort of fingering each other, in the boring massage way,  Karina, did, briefly, cop a feel of both Sofies and Amira's pussy's. Admittedly, it was a case of, blink and you'd miss it, but, it was a start. Give her another 10 years and who knows what will happen? This wouldn't have happened without Sofie. My advice to Sofie, try look like it's not just a job. Have fun, get pissed and when RLC is done, which could be quite soon, get a job in sales. You'll make a fortune!

I wish her departure would come sooner then planed..."she is boring as hell, and does nothing for the B2 apartment."  It would have been nice for RLC to have sent someone from B1 or the GP apartment to help the B2 apartment come alive again instead of sending all the the new personal to the GP.   She is nothing but a WASTE of space!!!   All she does is the same BORING SHIT WITH the vacation apartment every week...all three are looking more and more stupid and staged!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I wish her departure would come sooner then planed..."she is boring as hell, and does nothing for the B2 apartment."  It would have been nice for RLC to have sent someone from B1 or the GP apartment to help the B2 apartment come alive again instead of sending all the the new personal to the GP.   She is nothing but a WASTE of space!!!   All she does is the same BORING SHIT WITH the vacation apartment every week...all three are looking more and more stupid and staged!!!8)

Very true. I didn't watch her at all on her on her last tour as I knew what was coming. A shame because the bird she was with was a good looking one. Still,  she has brought a little life to two of the most boring housemates ever. Yes, it's the same boring old shit but, given the state of RLC at the moment, we have to take what we can get!

Come on guys.    Sof is pretty gorgeous to look at, even doing nothing.   She is usually at home being naked,.

She is a long-term build-up girl.    Perhaps the girl she will have proper girl-girl with hasn't arrived yet.

Meanwhile, we get lots of bating, elegant shows with the other two often nude.   Shows with Belle.

And don't forget the Bf - he got to fondle her and Amalia (lucky bastard) and licked Sof's pussy one night a few weeks back.

Sofie is great value.

6 hours ago, iloner said:

Come on guys.    Sof is pretty gorgeous to look at, even doing nothing.   She is usually at home being naked,.

She is a long-term build-up girl.    Perhaps the girl she will have proper girl-girl with hasn't arrived yet.

Meanwhile, we get lots of bating, elegant shows with the other two often nude.   Shows with Belle.

And don't forget the Bf - he got to fondle her and Amalia (lucky bastard) and licked Sof's pussy one night a few weeks back.

Sofie is great value.

Sorry,  I understand your still trying to help RLC sell there products...lol...."but Sofie is just like you!!!!!!!" boring and FULL OF SHIT." LOL8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Sorry,  I understand your still trying to help RLC sell there products...lol...."but Sofie is just like you!!!!!!!" boring and FULL OF SHIT." LOL8)

If you can't argue the facts - attack the man!    

Anyway, I'm off for a couple of weeks and my subs are up tomorrow.    I expect I'll be back because I like what is on offer at RLC.

But for those of you who never have anything positive to say, 'boring' is what RLCF will be like when only you are left.

On 7/7/2019 at 6:41 PM, iloner said:

If you can't argue the facts - attack the man!    

Anyway, I'm off for a couple of weeks and my subs are up tomorrow.    I expect I'll be back because I like what is on offer at RLC.

But for those of you who never have anything positive to say, 'boring' is what RLCF will be like when only you are left.

No one is attacking you!!! "You just seem to have a bad habit of putting your foot in your mouth at the wrong time."   You take off for a couple of months..."I mean weeks and gather up some money so you can sign back on"..lol...."Well still be here waiting for your return...lol.....and on a "POSITIVE NOTE" do have a safe trip where ever you going."8)

Edited by StnCld316

Looks like Sofie had yet another staged fake lesbian show with outside help....and with out her room mates "Karina and Amira."   Even though she has the help of her visiting friend and Sara from B1 her shows still sucks!!!  As bad as things are with RLC they should hurry and get rid of her and her act....and do take Karina and Amira with her.   Sara "who looks like a skinny pony should be focusing on keeping B1 ratings up."    "Its FAKE ladies and its shows....try and be real for a change, take some lessons from Salma." LOL8)

For the first time, I must say that I am glad to see that Stella has arrived...and lets hope that RLC well send Sofie packing and out the door with all of her fake ass shit!!  I guess tomorrow Sofie well be back at B1 fake fucking someone else again!!!....If everything that Sofie is suppose to be real that she is doing going from apartment to apartment....then there is a WORD for that, and she seems to be fitting the profile. LOL8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

For the first time, I must say that I am glad to see that Stella has arrived...and lets hope that RLC well send Sofie packing and out the door with all of her fake ass shit!!  I guess tomorrow Sofie well be back at B1 fake fucking someone else again!!!....If everything that Sofie is suppose to be real that she is doing going from apartment to apartment....then there is a WORD for that, and she seems to be fitting the profile. LOL8)

Sofie has almost run her limit. She'll be gone soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...