Fan Page Sofie

I see Sofie did get some alone time before bed.....she did please herself with out being interrupted and landed with a strong orgasm.  If there was going to be a big change in the apartment it would be now....seems that B1 has gone down hill some what.."at least for me"...they do have the beauty, but not the real action!!!  At B2 "Sofie, Naomi and Aria" and there beauty could spring up a nice party for three in the living room with all of the toys around the house!!!...."its been a while".......and it would be better then watching others threw little white balls in to cups!!!8)

Sofie and Naomi had their sex session again today, this time being bare-assed naked and getting each other off.  Naomi got off first, then used Sofie's little toy on her to bring Sofie to a climax. However, no sooner was that done that Sofie jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom and Naomi went to her room.....which made me think, how scripted is this?

In real life, most women bask in the afterglow of a climax, they don't just jump out of bed and get dressed. Another thing: will  Sofie and Naomi ever get to the point of oral sex? We've seen it at MS&D and at GP a few times. Will Aria ever get to join the lesbian games?

14 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

Sofie and Naomi had their sex session again today, this time being bare-assed naked and getting each other off.  Naomi got off first, then used Sofie's little toy on her to bring Sofie to a climax. However, no sooner was that done that Sofie jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom and Naomi went to her room.....which made me think, how scripted is this?

In real life, most women bask in the afterglow of a climax, they don't just jump out of bed and get dressed. Another thing: will  Sofie and Naomi ever get to the point of oral sex? We've seen it at MS&D and at GP a few times. Will Aria ever get to join the lesbian games?

As I said about this on Naomi's page.....it all looked so scripted and phony...."it was just another pay day for the ladies in B2"  I do agree with your extra comments about the real life part also...as for Aria..I believe we well only see her have sex with her boyfriend...unless someone comes by with another add on to the scripts.8)

\\\-----  S . O . F . I . E  -----///

A certain idea of happiness, right before my eyes,like an awesome flash..

It was really magical, the purely erotic sex between Naomi and you was a marvel, a delicacy, you're flying over the bed, my eyes could not detach from your sublime body, every moment, every second,the music gave a savorsome atmosphere, you finally found this complicity that I waited impatiently, Naomi was so good with you, that now she completely releases and reached orgasm before you, it was ecstasy
Even after this erotic pleasure, you still exchanged caresses, smiles accomplices, you touched your feet, then your legs,Sofie you burn my eyes as ever.
But even after that, the magical moments between you and Naomi continue, first in the kitchen, you were charming and bewitching, then even more this dinner, in the living room, with this music planante, I even recognized a title in French, you evoke magical looks between you, a complicity, that I rarely saw, you were simply happy, what had happened in the room
Even after dinner, it was impossible for you two to separate, this magical moment went on in the bedroom, the discussion resumed, your eyes crossed, and smiles between you, thank you for this moment of pure happiness, that ended, by the arrival of Aria, my dream came to an end and I returned to reality
Merci Naomi and...

SOOOOOOFIE ur a Goddess :wub:

\\\-----  S . O . F . I . E  -----///

Very high up,an amazing,cold white star rises and shines for eternity

Have a nice and blossomed life               

SOOOOOOFIE ur a Goddess :wub:                  

Edited by StnCld316

Goodbye Sofie, your stay was long, and some times I think you got bored with being around as long as you was yourself.   come back and put up with us again one day....."your sexual stage performances was brilliant and outstanding"..lol but your real beauty was so real.8)

This will be interesting. Of all the people on RLC, Sofie is the most business like. She sees it as a job and does what it takes to make as much money as she can. I admire her for that! I didn't see her first tour but, her second suckered many. Innocent girl, getting used to the cams, going a bit further each time? I fell for it! She played us like fools. Good on her. Her third tour, she tried it again, this time with another lady, I don't remember her name. It fooled nobody and she came in for some heavy criticism. I hope this time she stops trying so hard to get the views and just has fun. Being the business minded lady she is, I doubt she will? I predict, this time she will get a man involved? If she's in Barca for three months, it will be 2,5 months of teasing and 5 minutes of sex before she goes home?  I hope I'm wrong!