Fan Page Sofie

On 5/26/2019 at 3:21 PM, Scotsman84 said:

Give you credit as you gradually stepped up your game but wasn't hard especially first time around. Personally just a massive tease and average one at that.

Welcome back anyway. 

Believe it or not, I like Sofie, a faux classy lady. As I said, I fell for the tease on her second tour, I didn't on her third. I knew what was going to happen. Sadly the girl she used to earn her money on the third tour got tainted. I think her name was Naomi? She was hot and I hope she comes back when Sofie isn't there so we can see what she's really like. From what I have seen thus far in B2, the other two ladies aren't interested in playing Sofie's games. I predict there will be a long line of men leaving B2 with a dick pointing skywards and blue balls! 

Sofie is being more open - up to a point.

2 nights ago she let handsome bloke from a few months back lick her pussy, and they spoke in English.    Lucky sod.

Last night, her 2 flatmates considered not desirable enough, she tried out my favourite Amira, and there was chemistry I thought.     But Sof made it clear she wasn't to be touched, except as required by the rules of massage.   Amira thrives on excitement so she started yawning.  

And then they went home where, in  a rare scheduling double-booking, Amira got massaged again by Blair's visiting poodles Lorraine and Ariela.   This time the frisson of sexual threat posed by Ariela and Bf (Ariela gets carried away by pretty pussy if allowed) kept her awake.

And Sofie?    She posed for a while in bating position, briefly showed us her pussy naked, got a dildo out from the armoury of dildos in the bedside cabinet, then covered the scene with a carefully positioned raising of her leg covered by duvet, and faked coming.

A good night's work.

It looks like Sofie and her room mates "Karina and Amira" are chilling out again and staying to them self's.   I wonder who well be the first to go to the Vacation apartment for some extra cash?...I can almost bet on it being Karina who has been on assignment there before.8)

Sofie is looking very sexy today...."not much talk from her room mates "Amira and Karina"...I do wonder if any of these three well stick around for 90 days.  I wonder why they didn't go to Pam's TRICK and DRUNK show and the Vacation apartment?8)

On 6/9/2019 at 2:04 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Sofie is looking very sexy today...."not much talk from her room mates "Amira and Karina"...I do wonder if any of these three well stick around for 90 days.  I wonder why they didn't go to Pam's TRICK and DRUNK show and the Vacation apartment?8)

My friend they are in a much better Class than that. But here at RLC Class is not whats it about Ass is what it is about. And these three just want to sit around and look pretty.More power to them but I doubt if any of them makes 90 days. With that being said Amira was something of a freak her first tour  But i guess without Sorryfima to tell her what to do she is Loss and so is B1

14 hours ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

Wow what do you all see in the Prima Donna? Please tell cause all I see is someone who thinks she is above the rest, and a waste of a perfectly good bed 

Hi Shaka,

Elegance, gentleness.   When matched with the right partner (like Naomi) she can turn flirtation into a thing of beauty.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Sofie and Amalia was the star of the scripted show at the B2 apartment last night.   While Karina and Amira sat back and really did nothing but look on and had a few drinks,  Sofie and the visiting Amalia found a welling male "John" off the streets and they both played or did their regular jobs when not working for RLC of being two tricks for the guy....lol....at times he looked more homeless and needed a bath then any thing.   As the night came he acted like their puppet master, and they did what they was told to do for his entertainment.  Oh though this guy who probably paid for his touches and feels more less wasted his money, "because he didn't have sex with either....surly it was to easy.....but may have known the pass of both his paid tricks dark side too.  We the viewers know that Sofie wouldn't have put out any way......."Amalia would have given him and others a free ride once the drinks sat in."   I wonder well Chris get his part of the payment or was he really a hired want to be stud too? LOL     You ladies have been here way to long...to try and bullshit the viewers.."Who in the HELL gives it up on the first date...Oh YES I forgot!!! these are the Barcelona girls..lol   I say "stop entertaining and start being real"...it might bring in all the viewers instead of a few....so don't give up!!! LOL8)