IT'S TIME

WELL LETS START WITH THE  FACT THAT RLCF  HAS DESCENDED TO IT'S LOWEST LEVEL  WITH ALL THE NEW AND SOME OLD SPIES.  ITS FUNNY HOW 3 YEAR CHANGE SHIT. WE USED TO COME HERE AND TALK. NOW WE COME FOR INFO ON SOMETHING YOU DON'T NEED INFO ON. WHAT GOOD COMES OUT OF KNOWING WHAT THE GIRLS OR COUPLES DO IF YOUR JUST HERE TO WATCH? WHY DO WE NEED THIS INFO? WE GOT MEMBERS REVERTING BACK TO THEIR CHILDHOOD, CALL OUT APTS LIKE THEY ARE CARTOONS. REALLY DO WE NEED THE FLINTSTONES TO DESCRIBE RLCF OR L&P? AND WHAT SAD IS MOST JUST SUCKED HIS DICK AND RAN WITH IT. INSTEAD OF CALLING HIM ON IT.WHEN I GOT HERE THERE WAS RULES. NOW THERE ARE NONE. SO NOW WE HAVE CONFLICT BETWEEN MEMBERS. THIS SHIT I DON'T NEED . SO NOW IS MY TIMES TO MOVE BACK TAKE TEN STEPS BACK AND RELAX. LET THE INVESTIGATORS RUN RLCF .

SHAKA IS DONE FOR AWHILE HOW LONG WHO KNOWS BUT WITH THE NEW RLCF  MEMBERS THEY ARE LIKELY SAYING FOREVER PLEASE. TO THE ONES LIKE CURIOUS101 ROB1 TOOLMAKER, HARRY1949 ,DONZI,ED2,VAMPIRE, PHILO, DAZZAN, AND WHO HAVE SERVED THEIR COUNTRY, MY TUDOR TEXL01(REASONING IS I TRY TO FOLLOW HIM AND TOOL IN THE WAY I CHATTED  AND WAS TOLD JUST DO YOU) AND MANY MORE I HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO BEFRIEND GUYS KEEP IT MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IF YOU CAN. IF NOT OH WELL SUCH IS LIFE.

Hey 

- Don't despair and leave RLCF altogether. Just continue posting here in the forum instead of trying to deal with the Chatroom or Chatbox or whatever it has become now. I left the Chatters near the end of last year because of the same thing - too much unnecessary BS and stuff about tenants personal life outside of RLC. Who to blame for this - squarely on RLCF Admin and RLC for condoning it (this I will not debate - my opinion only). The problem is that RLC does not know how to run a good business (yeah they make money off desperate voyeurs) but they have deteriorated so bad that chatters talk about hopeful things to happen or how awesome that undercover masturbation was. Wow - what trivial conversations about nothing. 

ShakaZulu, give the other voyeur sites a chance while posting on this RLCF site about them. RLC has been in a downward spiral so I look at these sites since they do offer great voyeur activity for me and exactly what the Chatters are really wanting out of RLC. Just give the Chatbox a pause and bide your time watching and comparing all these voyeur sites. RLC might have been the first to set up but they are the last to change with the times and are falling way behind the others. RLCF should watch themselves too because if another site opens up that is similar to them - they will have members leaving and switching to something better.

What we have here is DO NOTHING TENANTS OF RLC and DO NOTHING ADMIN OF RLCF. A common denominator. I think most of us older members will agree with this statement. With both these sites and the other voyeur sites there is good and bad but we have to admit that RLC and lately RLCF are getting stale, boring and very little or no signs of improving the product. How do you stay competitive and maintain your subscribers, members or customer base. 

RLCF Admin needs to be more active and interact with the members in some form and acknowledge and correct issues. 

ShakuZulu - hope you stay around while giving the Chatbox a break. If you leave then I wish you well. I do find the forum posting way better than the Chatbox but like you I got discouraged and do like and appreciate the full intentions of RLCF (as a social media site we are able to easily converse with people around the world - so fucking awesome and LOVE IT). 

The chatbox and the gallery were always the best assets of RLCF. With the DMCA take-down this week, we lost the gallery. The chat is still there, or what's left of it.

It used to be a place for pleasant conversation, some banter, and discussing what happened ON the cameras. But not anymore. Most of the apartments aren't mentioned at all. Interesting stuff happens there, but chatters rather talk about B1/B2 even when the the apartments are empty, than mention the other 17 (!) apartments. The chat is all about guessing what happens outside the B1/B2-apartment, based on bits of conversations that are taken completely out of context, translations of conversations that are incomplete, inaccurate, or just plain false. The times I log on to the chat, all I see is the same bullshit over and over again from a very limited number of users that are completely obsessed, mostly with Gina. If she blows her nose, it must have been because she had been snorting cocaine off camera moments before. If she sits in the corner of the balcony smoking, it must be weed. Whatever she does, a conspiracy theory gets dreamed up around it.

We always had a pretty steady crew on the chatbox, ever since I joined over a year and a half ago. Sometimes a user disappeared, sometimes a user joined. In the last few months, all of the old crew has completely vanished from the chat. Now the chat is no longer used by RealLifeCamFANS, but by very few that only take pleasure in letting everybody know how bad things are. They will eventually leave too, once they've figured out that it might be a good idea not to watch RLC if you don't like what you see.

Then the chatbox will be empty and all that's left on RLCF is the forums, which have been pretty much dead since RLC started wielding the ban hammer at every picture that got posted in there.

RLCF already started digging itself a hole, and if the staff doesn't come up with a vision for the future, will never be able to get out of that hole anymore. And that would be a shame. I always liked it here, I met some good people here, who I enjoyed talking with. 

1 hour ago, CowArt said:

The chatbox and the gallery were always the best assets of RLCF. With the DMCA take-down this week, we lost the gallery. The chat is still there, or what's left of it.

It used to be a place for pleasant conversation, some banter, and discussing what happened ON the cameras. But not anymore. Most of the apartments aren't mentioned at all. Interesting stuff happens there, but chatters rather talk about B1/B2 even when the the apartments are empty, than mention the other 17 (!) apartments. The chat is all about guessing what happens outside the B1/B2-apartment, based on bits of conversations that are taken completely out of context, translations of conversations that are incomplete, inaccurate, or just plain false. The times I log on to the chat, all I see is the same bullshit over and over again from a very limited number of users that are completely obsessed, mostly with Gina. If she blows her nose, it must have been because she had been snorting cocaine off camera moments before. If she sits in the corner of the balcony smoking, it must be weed. Whatever she does, a conspiracy theory gets dreamed up around it.

We always had a pretty steady crew on the chatbox, ever since I joined over a year and a half ago. Sometimes a user disappeared, sometimes a user joined. In the last few months, all of the old crew has completely vanished from the chat. Now the chat is no longer used by RealLifeCamFANS, but by very few that only take pleasure in letting everybody know how bad things are. They will eventually leave too, once they've figured out that it might be a good idea not to watch RLC if you don't like what you see.

Then the chatbox will be empty and all that's left on RLCF is the forums, which have been pretty much dead since RLC started wielding the ban hammer at every picture that got posted in there.

RLCF already started digging itself a hole, and if the staff doesn't come up with a vision for the future, will never be able to get out of that hole anymore. And that would be a shame. I always liked it here, I met some good people here, who I enjoyed talking with. 

Well said Sir Cow! I agree with everything you outlined. To many of us it was no longer worth the grief and aggravation to be on CHAT most of the time. It used to be fun and not so much about the items you mentioned. For the most part I know log on, look to see the current stream of topics and if it looks reasonable I will join in. Most of the time I end up just watching from the background and shake my head in disbelief. I guess we will see how it goes. 

I am grieved by the notification of RLCF being targeted with a DMCA order. ( I guess it dispels our thoughts of the two sites being in collaboration , at the present anyway ? )  In other ways I am happy , as this will only strengthen the RLCF Family , and increase the bonds of the "Sharing Network" which is in it"s infancy. 

The "Network Sharing" is among members who trust each other, to share Pics, Clips and Vids. Without fear of having them "APPEAR" suddenly elsewhere . :)

Hopefully this is a curve for us and will strengthen the true Voyeur bond,  United we stand , divided we ???? 

21 minutes ago, texl01 said:

I am grieved by the notification of RLCF being targeted with a DMCA order. ( I guess it dispels our thoughts of the two sites being in collaboration , at the present anyway ? )  In other ways I am happy , as this will only strengthen the RLCF Family , and increase the bonds of the "Sharing Network" which is in it"s infancy. 

The "Network Sharing" is among members who trust each other, to share Pics, Clips and Vids. Without fear of having them "APPEAR" suddenly elsewhere . :)

Hopefully this is a curve for us and will strengthen the true Voyeur bond,  United we stand , divided we ???? 

While I have always enjoyed chatting with you and know many share vids privately I have to say right here, regardless of losing our 'friendship': you were one of the first people who came to mind when I said the fault lies with those who were already banned posting because you had nothing to lose. While being united is all fine and well. but ultimately it was those who did exactly what you did who caused the situation in the first place. All who did so need to take a good look in the mirror and accept the responsibility for what happened. As the old saying goes: if you are unwilling to do the time then do not do the crime. As to the comment about dispelling the collaboration thoughts, it should be have been pretty clear while RLC was banning people left and right while also getting pics deleted through DCMAs that there was never collaboration and anyone who believed so was just fooling themselves. So with this comment, let the haters come.

To be BANNED by RLC is one thing, the resolve is easy - You just join again. You lose your 1 , 3, 6 or 12 month subscription. After numerous bans, it can be expensive , as you get no gain apart from the Altruism you may experience to share and generate comments.  I was prepared to PAY and join RLC , however I had a permanent Ban imposed.  SO- WTF does one do ??.  Toss the site and find another ?  

It is not on my conscious to have POSTED and receive no penalty. RLC should have in place a method to prevent free-loaders Posting. RLC collected my money , willingly, and banned me. I am just getting my money's worth and some  ( as THEY Do )  NO one has ever complained about my posts , surely Members saw them , and did not mind, Hell 150 - 200 'looks proves this . 

Comment unwarranted and inappropriate . 

1 hour ago, capeguy said:

While I have always enjoyed chatting with you and know many share vids privately I have to say right here, regardless of losing our 'friendship': you were one of the first people who came to mind when I said the fault lies with those who were already banned posting because you had nothing to lose. While being united is all fine and well. but ultimately it was those who did exactly what you did who caused the situation in the first place. All who did so need to take a good look in the mirror and accept the responsibility for what happened. As the old saying goes: if you are unwilling to do the time then do not do the crime. As to the comment about dispelling the collaboration thoughts, it should be have been pretty clear while RLC was banning people left and right while also getting pics deleted through DCMAs that there was never collaboration and anyone who believed so was just fooling themselves. So with this comment, let the haters come.

42 minutes ago, texl01 said:

To be BANNED by RLC is one thing, the resolve is easy - You just join again. You lose your 1 , 3, 6 or 12 month subscription. After numerous bans, it can be expensive , as you get no gain apart from the Altruism you may experience to share and generate comments.  I was prepared to PAY and join RLC , however I had a permanent Ban imposed.  SO- WTF does one do ??.  Toss the site and find another ?  

It is not on my conscious to have POSTED and receive no penalty. RLC should have in place a method to prevent free-loaders Posting. RLC collected my money , willingly, and banned me. I am just getting my money's worth and some  ( as THEY Do )  NO one has ever complained about my posts , surely Members saw them , and did not mind, Hell 150 - 200 'looks proves this . 

Comment unwarranted and inappropriate . 

Well if your conscience is not bothered then that is sad. And blaming RLC for not having something in place to prevent someone from free loading and posting a just total BS. We all heard so many free loaders complain about not getting enough rooms for free, they were getting bounced off after viewing for a limited period of time, and got banned for breaking the rules. In reality what RLC should have done is not have ANY rooms free and unless you were signed in you would see nothing. Sorry you feel offended but being unwarranted is not the case. The current situation is totally on those who ignored the rules. Also the argument that they got your money, then banned you for breaking their rules so you need to get you money's worth at our expense is ludicrous. That you, an others, did it more than once says you did not give a crap about the other RLCF members.  

The fact of the matter is we RLCF and RLC are both at fault. Why what do you mean Shaka? Well RLC wasn't complaining until RLCF started to complain about the Barca's. started sending reports about the girls and the going on in the APTS. So you can actually say we kicked our own ass. But shaka we care about their well being. Not your job as a watcher as a human being yes but a watcher no. all the emails and complains push RLC over the edge and they took swift action. which almost cost us what we love dear RLCF. question, had we loss RLCF how many of you would have went to cc. next question why do you think cc is still up and running answer is because they took over our spot at # 1 with rlc. they don't email or complain as much as we have been doing these last few months. so now they have all their pic and vids  and we have NOTHING BUT OURSELVES TO BLAME. We got out of hand and let newbie control our chatbox . we send emails apon emails to RLC to the point they said fuck'em, we will take cc and drop them. cause as i understand it we had a good relationship with the people of RLC. So lets not cry in our milk, but pick ourselves up and put RLCF back at the #1 spot. Ain't know one coming to hold our hand, this is totally up too us How RLCF ends.