IT'S TIME

The latest version of the forum software was just released, and it has some great new features. I will likely be doing the upgrade in the next couple of weeks. It's a complete version upgrade not just a service pack. One the new features is the ability to create create "clubs" which are essentially private groups. I will provide more details later, but it has a lot of new features that think will be very beneficial for us. 

Edited 5 hours ago by Admin

Wow , great NEW idea, No one ever thought of this ?  

As for the knockers , how strange it is Admin support 'Groups' - Seems to me an ENDORSEMENT  to the Freeloaders  to continue their pursuits .  

I think Freeloaders is poor choice of vocabulary as there are NO Freeloaders. They do not drain the system, use resources , cause financial burden to others, in fact contribute to the health of the Site by means of , support , posts, and more. 

10 hours ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

The fact of the matter is we RLCF and RLC are both at fault. Why what do you mean Shaka? Well RLC wasn't complaining until RLCF started to complain about the Barca's. started sending reports about the girls and the going on in the APTS. So you can actually say we kicked our own ass. But shaka we care about their well being. Not your job as a watcher as a human being yes but a watcher no. all the emails and complains push RLC over the edge and they took swift action. which almost cost us what we love dear RLCF. question, had we loss RLCF how many of you would have went to cc. next question why do you think cc is still up and running answer is because they took over our spot at # 1 with rlc. they don't email or complain as much as we have been doing these last few months. so now they have all their pic and vids  and we have NOTHING BUT OURSELVES TO BLAME. We got out of hand and let newbie control our chatbox . we send emails apon emails to RLC to the point they said fuck'em, we will take cc and drop them. cause as i understand it we had a good relationship with the people of RLC. So lets not cry in our milk, but pick ourselves up and put RLCF back at the #1 spot. Ain't know one coming to hold our hand, this is totally up too us How RLCF ends.    

Hey there SZ. I believe that if you send a complaint to RLC as an RLC subscriber they have no idea if you are on RLCF, unless you tell them. I also think if you are only bitching about an additional cam or stuff like that they would not care either. What I do think, after some searching which may or not be worthwhile or correct, is that CC may is owned by Depraved Media which I think is the same dudes who own RLC. Hmmm. If I own both and am getting $20/year from CC members but I get nothing from RLCF who am I going to favor? May not be correct but if I want one to go away and one to stay I am going with my own place. Just saying. Be cool.

Another comment about posting RLC images elsewhere. While on twice in the last few hours I observed a few users reacting to the stance of RLC which caused our outage which gave me pause. In both cases their position was that screw RLC because we have lots and lots of pics and vid clips so if RLC wants to play like this we will just flood the web with this stuff; we can show them! What a f***ing childish and stupid attitude. In the first place you STOLE copyrighted material, which if all you did was use it for your own viewing is one thing, though still illegal. If you shared it privately it is still illegal and slightly more problematic but something I would never see RLC pursuing. But to say you will post it all elsewhere is just plain ridiculous. It is activities just like that which put RLCF in this position in the first place. I have to believe everyone on here is an adult so maybe we should all act like it and show we can behave responsibly.

Well said Capeguy. I am certain that in this day and age with technology being what it is, if RLC really gets angry they will find a way to shut us out completely, even if we are Prem Members of RLC.  Unfortunately, our time zones get in the way of us being on to Chat at the same time.  Or perhaps age! ^-^ and sleep!

On 7/20/2017 at 0:28 PM, texl01 said:

One the new features is the ability to create create "clubs" which are essentially private groups. I will provide more details later, but it has a lot of new features that think will be very beneficial for us. 

This sounds like a great idea!  I'd be even more involved in chat ( when I have the chance to log on in the first place) if I didn't have to wade through page after page of conspiacy theories about "what's going on in the hidden rooms.  How would you go about establishing a private room?  Who would be the first members?  Would it be visible to others on the main chatbox who haven't been invited?  

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/07/2017 at 10:46 AM, CowArt said:

The chatbox and the gallery were always the best assets of RLCF. With the DMCA take-down this week, we lost the gallery. The chat is still there, or what's left of it.

It used to be a place for pleasant conversation, some banter, and discussing what happened ON the cameras. But not anymore. Most of the apartments aren't mentioned at all. Interesting stuff happens there, but chatters rather talk about B1/B2 even when the the apartments are empty, than mention the other 17 (!) apartments. The chat is all about guessing what happens outside the B1/B2-apartment, based on bits of conversations that are taken completely out of context, translations of conversations that are incomplete, inaccurate, or just plain false. The times I log on to the chat, all I see is the same bullshit over and over again from a very limited number of users that are completely obsessed, mostly with Gina. If she blows her nose, it must have been because she had been snorting cocaine off camera moments before. If she sits in the corner of the balcony smoking, it must be weed. Whatever she does, a conspiracy theory gets dreamed up around it.

We always had a pretty steady crew on the chatbox, ever since I joined over a year and a half ago. Sometimes a user disappeared, sometimes a user joined. In the last few months, all of the old crew has completely vanished from the chat. Now the chat is no longer used by RealLifeCamFANS, but by very few that only take pleasure in letting everybody know how bad things are. They will eventually leave too, once they've figured out that it might be a good idea not to watch RLC if you don't like what you see.

Then the chatbox will be empty and all that's left on RLCF is the forums, which have been pretty much dead since RLC started wielding the ban hammer at every picture that got posted in there.

RLCF already started digging itself a hole, and if the staff doesn't come up with a vision for the future, will never be able to get out of that hole anymore. And that would be a shame. I always liked it here, I met some good people here, who I enjoyed talking with. 

Hi cowart just on one of my 6 monthly visits lol to see how much worse it has got since my last visit lol.

Yeah do miss the old crowd we used to have a great bit of banter going without all the invented stories etc as you so accurately have said.

Must admit i used to like the old format chatbox much better, this one now seems so crap, maybe if i got used to it i would like it better but just don't have the inclination on here really. When they so called first started to so called improve it i just lost interest then now it seems even worse.

ah well may pop in again in a few months to see who is still here and whinging about the same old stuff lol.

Cheers for now pal.

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hi cowart just on one of my 6 monthly visits lol to see how much worse it has got since my last visit lol.

Yeah do miss the old crowd we used to have a great bit of banter going without all the invented stories etc as you so accurately have said.

Must admit i used to like the old format chatbox much better, this one now seems so crap, maybe if i got used to it i would like it better but just don't have the inclination on here really. When they so called first started to so called improve it i just lost interest then now it seems even worse.

ah well may pop in again in a few months to see who is still here and whinging about the same old stuff lol.

Cheers for now pal.

Hey Robin! Long time no see buddy! 

Guess I will see you when you pop in again in a few months, if nothing changes, I'll probably still be lurking in the background. ;)

On 8/10/2017 at 3:07 PM, CowArt said:

Hey Robin! Long time no see buddy! 

Guess I will see you when you pop in again in a few months, if nothing changes, I'll probably still be lurking in the background. ;)

Hey cowart back again rather quick just wanted to say i see Dasha is now staying in the Voyeur-house.tv, my my she is sure looking a miserable cow lately rather rough aswell i fancy.

She must have had a bust up i assume with Demid and is staying with Teya & Stan etc for now on the living room sofa bed just how long they will stick that god knows.

Can't even be bothered to look into the RLC site right now may have a look sometime or other.

regards....Robin

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey Team,

Nice to see some familiar names/faces.  Totally agree with @Robwin.  The mix of apts/new tenants has moved in a direction that's really not that entertaining anymore.  On a positive note, I LOVE the new layout here!!  GREAT JOB TEAM!!

Hope everyone is doing well...

• 9 months later...

Sounds like the Chat and Forum has been going downhill for some time going by the comments. Looks like it was a lot more pleasant and sane than it is now. Looking through the Forum the amount that haven't been on for years is quite a lot, many being quite active with posts.