Fan Page Yana and Ricky

Yana and Ricky seems to be doing good so far,  I believe once they get use to the cams they might open up a little more and stop hiding under the covers so much when having sex.  I am hoping both couples "Ilona and Tim" have some kind of party together "sexually" ......"its just a thought"...LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, but it looks like Yana is just putting up with sex. She never seems to get worked up, much less passionate. It's like she might as well be reading a newspaper while "Ricky" is screwing her. 

I don't know what their relationship is but I'm glad I'm not married to her!

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Maybe she has become bored with having another couple in the same apartment all the time and  feels she has no real privacy.8)

Maybe she should of thought about that before getting involved. Don't think most are the smartest, just easy way to do nothing all day. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/11/2017 at 10:57 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Yana and Ricky have the apartment to them self's they should be able to have a lot of fun together in bed loudly..lol  until the next couple comes in.8)

Maybe they have had some fun time but whenever I look in they seem bored without Ilona and Tim to play cards with.

Also I can not see a laptop to link to the TV so I guess that was Ilona and Tim's too.

Yana an Ricky had some company today "Neia and Dominica" looks like they had a nice time talking with them, I am hoping that Ricky gave them some good advice to Neia about her friend ship with Beatrice.   Yana and Ricky seem to be doing good in the apartment as a couple.  I think they needed some alone time anyway "with out another couple being in the same apartment as them."   They seem to be having more sexy...LOL8)