Clara & Stas

31 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Does her man know she lets other guys kiss her, suck on her tits and play with her pussy?? 

Pretty much all the VHTV apartments partake of gang bang sex with multiple partners whereby guys do guys, girls do girls, the odd tranny/shemale. For me, too many sex participants is hard to follow plus they must know that it is an almost expected thing when you get an apartment with VHTV. Nice girls but either everyone is horny for sex or horny for the big financial rewards. Clara and her guy frequent other apartments as a welcoming committee for whatever sex is needed. Some couples disappear/leave fast if they can't get with the program and have sex parties with everyone. With RLC you wait forever hoping something might happen. With VHTV sex is a given but with who - stay tuned and you will see. Some couples break up to the point where one leaves while the remaining tenant fucks around or rooms with another new partner(s). I check the sites but don't follow anyone in particular - just looking for a voyeur tease or naked female bodies. By the way, with this voyeur site you will constantly see many bouncing, fucking and masturbating cocks and more. I do like watching the girls sucking cocks and all the real lesbian action and nudity seems mandatory.

13 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Pretty much all the VHTV apartments partake of gang bang sex with multiple partners whereby guys do guys, girls do girls, the odd tranny/shemale. For me, too many sex participants is hard to follow plus they must know that it is an almost expected thing when you get an apartment with VHTV. Nice girls but either everyone is horny for sex or horny for the big financial rewards. Clara and her guy frequent other apartments as a welcoming committee for whatever sex is needed. Some couples disappear/leave fast if they can't get with the program and have sex parties with everyone. With RLC you wait forever hoping something might happen. With VHTV sex is a given but with who - stay tuned and you will see. Some couples break up to the point where one leaves while the remaining tenant fucks around or rooms with another new partner(s). I check the sites but don't follow anyone in particular - just looking for a voyeur tease or naked female bodies. By the way, with this voyeur site you will constantly see many bouncing, fucking and masturbating cocks and more. I do like watching the girls sucking cocks and all the real lesbian action and nudity seems mandatory.

Get what you pay for I suppose. Girls look to be just objects and I you want a shot just pop on over. If that's what they enjoy and happy doing it their lives. Makes you wonder if this is just normal in these countries.