Clara & Stas

I watched with interest as Clara lubed up that butt plug and then slowly slid it into her extremely tight butthole before laying back to masturbate with her vibrator. I thought, "ok, she's going to masturbate for a while and have a nice orgasm." After some time she reached down with her hand and pulled to spread her butt open, which I assume gave a little additional pleasure from the pressure on the butt plug, then a golden stream starts shooting from her pussy! Was not expecting that!

Sexy Stella's Sunday afternoon stimulation session. Part 1 of 2.
I've broken this down to two parts, to be honest it could have been a four part epic.
There will be those who will argue that this was staged,pre-planned,fake,a deliberate cam show, but I don't care!
It's not as though C & S will be short of viewers.
Over an hour and a half of session that had me transfixed,but that isn't news as I've always had a bit of a thing for Stella.
Some of us had hoped that Stella & her bloke Tony would take their friendship with Clara & Stas to the next level,but for whatever reason that hasn't happened,yet.
It has come so damn close a few times,but has never got over the line, so to speak. I bet we can all speculate as to why not.

But anyway back to the action. Stella turned up to 'look after' the apartment whilst C & S went out.
As soon as they left the building Stella got naked & went to work with her pink toy.
And just when you thought she had finished,she go again....& again.

Create an account to see this content!

Part 2 of 2.
I think the next few pics will explain why I have a thing for Stella.A goddess.

After a short break,she went back at it again & again.If she was 'acting' then she deserves a BAFTA & an Oscar.( & I don't mean Cleo's friend. ;))
It sure looked & sounded genuine to me.

Don't understand why Stella comes there every so often unless she gets a special payment for performing in  front of the cams. It's not as though she is meeting someone for an  afternoon of passion. However I do enjoy seeing her and she has a lovely body and pussy.

Will apologize for all the clips but they are all posted to strongly highlight "that ass" of Clara. To me, her ass is dynamite and watching her wiggle it or bend over to show that awesome butt shape is mouth watering. The backside view of her bent over and showing off her pussy and asshole is to-die-for. Enjoy the show and follow that ass.