Clara & Stas

On 08/10/2017 at 3:12 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

This pic of this 5-some actually gives me the creeps (not a pretty picture - eewwwww!!!)

Create an account to see this content!

Were they all nude apart from her? :P

The men had their pants on and Clara and Zoi had pants on but with their tits out. Sally had her shorts on and surprise surprise had her top off but still had her bra on.

The only place Sally shows anything is in the shower at Zoi's.

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

The men had their pants on and Clara and Zoi had pants on but with their tits out. Sally had her shorts on and surprise surprise had her top off but still had her bra on.

The only place Sally shows anything is in the shower at Zoi's.

Sally is too classy for this scene. It might have been different if Eric had been there. I noticed a few flirty looks between them the other night.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There was lots of great stuff going on all over Vhtv Sat/Sunday.
Serena & new guy, oh my god that girl is LOUD!
Nina & Alan tie up Edda in some ropes & a ball gag, not sure if she or Joe enjoyed it?
Anastasia & Rock had Misty & a new very tall guy over. Misty & tall guy went at it five times!
Chloe & James visit Lisa and go at in her bedroom.
Clara tried on some new sexy black outfits & black stockings & models them in front of Bearded Guy before Linda arrived.
Bearded guy & Linda, wow! & Carrie & the other guy, meh!
And a new couple arrive Arnie & Karla, that's just the edited highlights,so I've probably missed something!

Then it got bizarre! Zoi & Tim visited Clara & Stas when Linda was there,then went home.
Clara changes into the white lacy baby-doll outfit we have seen before & her and Stas started going at it.
Tim returns to C & S's place and starts to watch them. He pulled round a chair to get comfortable, from time to time he would stand up, or move position as they went at it.
WTF ? Different strokes for different folks!?!? :wacko:

10 hours ago, Plank said:

Tim returns to C & S's place and starts to watch them. He pulled round a chair to get comfortable, from time to time he would stand up, or move position as they went at it.

So let me get this straight - you are watching Tim as he watches Clara and Stas have sex. A voyeur watching another voyeur watching a couple have sex. Is that a new concept or did I miss that in my voyeurism training (must have been the day when I missed class because I had my doctor's appointment to review my medication) - LMFAO.

10 hours ago, Plank said:

Well all i can say is that fat twat Tim is one weird & sad perverted individual and i for one won't be sorry when he is gone from VH. Clara & Stas can't be much better for doing anything in front of him whilst he is moving around for the perfect view lol.

Its a wonder Clara never let him have a pop at her as well but then again the fucking tape would have run out before he had got a hard on or even find it lol.