Clara & Stas

That girl who Stas allegedly assaulted in the bathroom the other night they had her and her b/f round again last night and later on the girl was all over Stas like a bloody rash (looked a bit pissed anyway) and then followed him into the bathroom later and again flirting with him. but Stas just ignored her and walked out. I wonder if would she have rebuffed him again if he had tried it on again?. Some women just bring it upon themselves i'm afraid to say however unpopular that might sound.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

That girl who Stas allegedly assaulted in the bathroom the other night they had her and her b/f round again last night and later on the girl was all over Stas like a bloody rash (looked a bit pissed anyway) and then followed him into the bathroom later and again flirting with him. but Stas just ignored her and walked out. I wonder if would she have rebuffed him again if he had tried it on again?. Some women just bring it upon themselves i'm afraid to say however unpopular that might sound.

They were not pissed as they were high as kites on something - not too sure what drug it was but they spent ten mins in the cupboard altogether opposite the bathroom and came out stoned. Stas danced for 20 mins in the front room before moving to the kitchen hardly able to move on the seat there.

The funny thing was that 'that girl' was so high that either she pissed herself or spilt some drink on her trousers and had to change them and put them on inside out. Later she was splashing water on Stas in the bathroom to try and straighten him up. Didn't work though and he spent an hour sitting on the toilet with his head in his hands - by that time I was too tired to watch anymore at 4 am in the morning.     

8 minutes ago, ukpolska said:

They were not pissed as they were high as kites on something - not too sure what drug it was but they spent ten mins in the cupboard altogether opposite the bathroom and came out stoned. Stas danced for 20 mins in the front room before moving to the kitchen hardly able to move on the seat there.

The funny thing was that 'that girl' was so high that either she pissed herself or spilt some drink on her trousers and had to change them and put them on inside out. Later she was splashing water on Stas in the bathroom to try and straighten him up. Didn't work though and he spent an hour sitting on the toilet with his head in his hands - by that time I was too tired to watch anymore at 4 am in the morning.     

Ah well i only saw a bit of it and one bathroom bit with him and her i ran out of patience with her voice lol had to pull my earphones out.

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Ah well i only saw a bit of it and one bathroom bit with him and her i ran out of patience with her voice lol had to pull my earphones out.

It was a fucked up night in that flat and the only reason I kept on watching was that it looked like Stas was having a heart attack and I was in two minds about contacting VH support to get him some help, but he looks okay today.

28 minutes ago, ukpolska said:

It was a fucked up night in that flat and the only reason I kept on watching was that it looked like Stas looked like he was having a heart attack and I was in two minds about contacting VH support to get him some help, but he looks okay today.

Probably her voice doing his bloody head in lol.

12 hours ago, ukpolska said:

Probably the same shit that Rachel was off her face on at Zoi & Tim's the other night,obviously a strong batch of disco biscuits! O0

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

I am getting the impression that this girl-friend of there's 'Stella', is hard work. There were a few points during the evening where you see that she was getting on C & S nerves.

I think C & S's relationship is a little bit too fragile at the moment to consider any sort of swinging....yet.

12 hours ago, Plank said:

Probably the same shit that Rachel was off her face on at Zoi & Tim's the other night,obviously a strong batch of disco biscuits! O0

I am getting the impression that this girl-friend of there's 'Stella', is hard work. There were a few points during the evening where you see that she was getting on C & S nerves.

I think C & S's relationship is a little bit too fragile at the moment to consider any sort of swinging....yet.

Well she was getting on my bloody nerves with that voice and thats many miles away lol

The guest couple that visit C & S often, the ones that almost got into swapping but failed, visited at the weekend again. I don't know what it is about this girl but I find her very attractive,even though she looked tired at the weekend?

Create an account to see this content!

But anyway, the ice been broken as they had a nice session on the kitchen sofa. I would have posted more pics, but there is no point as the quality of the night vision is poor, I've tried to enhance it. Also the cam is about 5 miles away which didn't help ! And before anyone shouts at me for breaking VH's rules about posting pics with watermarks etc. There is no VHtv logo in the bottom right of the screen on that kitchen cam. So there! :P