Clara & Stas

• 2 weeks later...

There is a bit of a 'delay of game' from me on this post, but better late than never.
Stella & her partner are friends of, & often visit C & S.
Stella has come close to letting her guard down,notably a while ago when a possible swapping event looked to be happening.
But the lovely Stella lost her nerve, much to the annoyance of C & S and her partner, and the viewers.
On the 5th Feb she turned up at C & S,once she had the apartment to herself,she went for a shower & then put on a bit of a show.
Stella proved to all that not only is she a sexy woman, but she is not as shy as we all thought.

Create an account to see this content!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it sure didn't take long for Clara to oblige in the bathroom. Had her head down in the shower and her glorious ass propped up and spread open for all the world to see. Now she's doing her hair and shaking it like she's ready to fuck anybody who comes through the door :)

Stas had his phone video broadcasting to their tv last night and was doing POV of Clara giving him a blow job. That was interesting. Later they moved to the bathroom for some fucking with Clara bent over the counter. Nice! At some point, Clara sat down on the throne for a pee (behind the big black square lol) and then it looked like she told Stas to broadcast her peeing and he turned his phone toward her. It took the pervert in me a little bit too long to realize that Clara was peeing on the tv in the bedroom, but by that time when I switched to the bedroom cam things had move on. My one chance to feed my pee fetish and I missed it!

• 3 weeks later...

Last night Clara & Stas entertained Cleo & Axel for a same room foursome again. No swapping but Clara & Cleo got to play with each other.
Still get the impression that Axel is a little shy & reluctant. However I think that the voluptuous Cleo would go the whole way if she gets the chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another Clara & Stas and Cleo & Axel foursome event.
It started the normal way with strip cards.

The Boys turn kicks off the first round.

Cleo enjoys the view.

Second round starts with the Girls turn.

Stas encourages something creative.

And switch.

The friends relax,chat & have a laugh.

Axel seems to have got over his shyness & Cleo is fast becoming a Star.

Last night was socailising night for Clara & Stas.
First they had a social call from Kristin & Steve.
Now there's a foursome I would pay to watch....hang on..I already do.
Then over to Cleo & Axel's for a house-warming drink.

• 2 weeks later...

You might need to go to Cleo & Axel's page to get the warm up to this evening. Cleo had already had a busy day.

Hot daaayyyuuum these two are great together, I would love to be the meat in this sandwich!

Cleo get's to play with the black magic wand & cums.

And again, watched by Clara.

Clara's turn.

She cums watched by Cleo.

Cleo tried on an outfit.

oohh yes please!

• 4 weeks later...