Clara & Stas

Breaking News story that I have only just picked up on;
It seems as though Stas has walked out on Clara.
This happened at 0800 on the timeline.
There was a very tearful Clara on the phone,

Create an account to see this content!

a short while later Stas arrived packed his stuff & left.

The rumours are flying already. Did Stas find out about Clara's thing with Tim?
Which seems a bit hypocritical on his part,as he was trying to force Stella into his pants the other night in the bathroom.
I don't know how he didn't know until now, seeing as we know these tenants check CC regularly.
So what now for the future of this apartment? What of Tim's involvement in all this, & what does Zoi feel about it all?
It's only got to be a matter of time before all the laundry gets washed in public.
It would be a shame if we lost Clara.But Tim as a 'manager' is really screwing it up at the moment.

* Just a note, there is an hour time difference between the Hall & LR cams, these pics were grabbed at near enough the same time, it's their time stamps that are out of sync *

Sorry to say that, but Stas also deserves what happens to him and maybe even more.
When you live in an apt with a girl like Clara, you know what to expect or you spent the last 10 years of your life in a convent or a cave.
Or just Stas is as thick as a brick
Clara fucks Tim and saw how hot she is with all the guys (see the party with the last couple)
And plus,Clara and tim fuck in front of VHTV cameras
And I add that if Clara fucks with Tim(sorry nothing personnal with you, buddy), it's that she's really an easy girl and she has to fuck a lot of guys.
Sorry Stas, but if you do not understand that, forget Clara and VHTV

2 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Only thing he can manage is getting food in his mouth. LOL

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

6:30 in the evening and i see the fat bastard is in bed sleeping to get the energy for his next intake of calories lol.

I'm sorry I think  my wires have got crossed, I will give my head a wobble.

The term 'manager' for Tim is wrong and might be too lofty a position for him.
The real managers of that load of apartments T & Z, A & K, C & S and I assume L & L are Alex & Lina.
I think Tim is the 'on the ground supervisor' or  'shop steward' if you like?

I've not seen him. Might be a good idea if he stayed out of the way,especially of Stas !

I know she's got her critics but I do feel a bit sorry for Clara,yeah she might have brought it on herself, and we don't know the full story, but still.:'(

He's back !
Clara was in the bathroom doing her hair and the door opens and Stas walks in.
She didn't know what to do as he ignored her and went to the kitchen to take off his hoodie.
He came back to the bathroom were they both embraced & kissed.
They moved to the LR where you could see Clara was eating a large slice of humble pie.
The tears flowed and Clara was probably thinking,'make-up ruined!'
I think Stas was looking at her thinking,'and I was going to throw this away?'

Tim....start the car, get moving & don't stop for a burger on the way !

Create an account to see this content!