Katie & Phil

12 hours ago, Plank said:

The ongoing battle between Lena & the Cat takes a dramatic turn!  Pic in the Gallery !

This is Plank's pic taken from the Gallery by his permission to have it posted here. Compare this cat pic with the one above and it will become obvious that Lena and the cat are having some serious issues. Perhaps some counselling is needed - lol.

lena.jpg

Must admit i was surprised when all the time the guys were not there Lena & Katie never got it on hardly at all i think they had one session but apart from that stayed in their own rooms most of the time. Mind you i think they are both very lazy as both of them seem to be rooted to their beds most of the time lol.

Well I heard it from the cat's meow that a meeting was set up for a one on one discussion between the cat and Lena to settle their differences. The cat waited and waited for Lena to show up but no Lena. So a short cat nap was in order to pass the time waiting for miss titties. The cat woke up all rested up and ready for Lena to appear. Still no Lena. Cat looks around and decides to give up any hope of Lena making the meeting. Perhaps Lena had another "pussy" to take care of at the same time or she is a scaredy cat after all.  So the story continues.

Create an account to see this content!

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lena must be really gagging for it by now she hasn't had any cock for weeks now. Anyone know where Peter has gone or even if he is coming back ???

Come on Plank you are the font of all knowledge.

Lena is soon going to leave the project.I doubt peter will come back.Katie and Phil are going g to move to a much smaller apartment.This apartment will close.

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Come on Plank you are the font of all knowledge.

Nope, not a clue? As for being called a 'font of all knowledge', I'm usually called names that include some of those letters,mainly the f and k. :lol:

1 hour ago, tharkibwj said:

Lena is soon going to leave the project.I doubt peter will come back.Katie and Phil are going g to move to a much smaller apartment.This apartment will close.

I think tharkibwj is more up to speed than me.
Damn shame if we lose Lena,helluva' body! And I will miss the cat. :unsure:

41 minutes ago, Plank said:

Nope, not a clue? As for being called a 'font of all knowledge', I'm usually called names that include some of those letters,mainly the f and k. :lol:

I think tharkibwj is more up to speed than me.
Damn shame if we lose Lena,helluva' body! And I will miss the cat. :unsure:

No Inside job.I got the info from groomy (Active russian member at CC)