Katie & Phil

12 hours ago, Plank said:

Damn shame if we lose Lena,helluva' body!...............................

Yeah losing Lena would be bad as she has one of the best bodies on here and those legs & tits are to die for. Oh yes forgot to mention her lovely pussy as well (the shaved one lol)

4 hours ago, Plank said:

Eric & Layla over at the apartment, and a load of boxes. Looks like there is packing going on? :(

Think it was 

who said yesterday that Lena was soon leaving and that Katie & Phil moving to a smaller apartment so looks at though that could be iminent then?.

Bloody shame as i think Lena is gorgeous having said that any action recently has been rather non existent apart from the odd bate.

So Lena has left us then (grrrrrr) to continue her studies at Uni to be a Doctor well she can take my pulse at any time. lol

Shame as i will miss those lovely long legs and great tits and occasional play with Katie still can always view it on the archive.

Wish her all the best in her studies and for the future.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Katie & Phil

Cam shots of Katie & Phil on the bed this morning at around  01:30am their time were extraordinary,all lights on so close up and clear it was a joy to watch.

Yes they knew what they were doing but what a show wow.

Anyone able to view the archives later today you would be advised to watch especially the bottom of the bed cam or on the timeline whilst you can.

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Katie & Phil were having a right humdinger earlier fists flying and all, Katie's that is lol. Think it's still bubbling now. Katie not happy at all no idea about what?

Katie getting all feisty - sometimes I like watching girls fly off the handle (and also can be a turn on) as long as I am not on the receiving end of it. Actually with this new apartment I notice Katie naked more often or in sexy outfits and I am starting to like her more. She does have a cute bum as I watch her wiggle away from the cam.

Since moving into this new apartment Katie has got  a real grumpy old bugger, the trouble is there is no where for either of them to escape each other now as you are basiclly living in one big room. They often had their own space before in that big apartment they had with Lena but not anymore so whether this is gonna cause more friction between them god knows but it ain't working that well so far.

It does seem like Katie wants a lot of attention while Phil likes his quiet time. I have seen her getting, basically, in his face too frequently that I think it pisses him off. When you are together 24/7 and in front of the cams for free rent and expenses then it could create different issues for how the couples interact. I catch her staring at Phil as if she is saying to herself "WTF, I'm here, talk to me, answer me, lets do something, let's have sex, sit with me, let's cuddle and watch a movie, what you doing, what's on your mind, don't you love me, how come you are so quiet, and so on".  Robwin, I think you are right with your observations. Earlier, you said they were fighting. Time will tell how this plays out. Sex is one thing but what about the rest of the time together. They need to do things apart and invites friends over.