Misty & Kyle

• 1 month later...

I got this from VHtv's Twitter;

Announcement! Tomorrow on Saturday there will be a big birthday party at Misty apartment.
Guests are Rock, Anastasia and Lisa. Maybe Nyusha or somebody else - who knows..  Do not miss!

I would put money on the very tall guy being there. I have never seen Misty look so happy!

I didn't see Misty's party, I only saw bits of the timeline. Looked like only A & R turned up which is a shame?  It looks as though the tall guy got drunk & passed out in the bedroom, & despite some encouragement from the others, he stayed there. Then Misty vanished from her own party,in her own apartment? A & R entertained themselves in the LR before Misty returned hours later. It would be nice to know what happened if anyone's got the details. It seems that Misty & tall guy are ok with each other which is good news.

From VHtv's Newsletter. ; Misty herself seem to have found her soul mate in the present guy she's together with. What do you think? Can Misty be tamed?

From what I've just seen, hell no ! She has just screwed the bejasus out him, I mean that she did all the work. He just lay there and thought of..... wherever ! ;D

51 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Those fucking flashing lights.......Shit, won't be going there for a month or so then lol

Seen this too. Obviously VH staff don't watch their own fucking site (probably too busy watching all the other voyeur sites - even RLC and the 7 wonders of voyeurism) or they really don't give a shit about their subscribers. UN - FUCKIN- BELIEVABLE!!!

The flashing lights are a problem, but best to let VHTV know and they may resolve it. Misty loves her new man's stamina , however she absolutely loves her New toy and for nearly 24 hrs straight has worshiped it NON- STOP :). Really unbelievable the stamina and libido she has. I've never seen anything like it. She even slips the head of her Hitachi toy in her vagina at times - OMG incredible girl. 

11 minutes ago, texl01 said:

The flashing lights are a problem, but best to let VHTV know and they may resolve it. Misty loves her new man's stamina , however she absolutely loves her New toy and for nearly 24 hrs straight has worshiped it NON- STOP :). Really unbelievable the stamina and libido she has. I've never seen anything like it. She even slips the head of her Hitachi toy in her vagina at times - OMG incredible girl. 

What are you doing on VH then pal I thought you were a stalwart RLC management man surely you are not being a turncoat lol. Nice to see you anyway.

14 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Seen this too. Obviously VH staff don't watch their own fucking site (probably too busy watching all the other voyeur sites -

4 hours ago, texl01 said:

The flashing lights are a problem, but best to let VHTV know and they may resolve it.

I agree the flashing lights are becoming an issue. I have already had a word with Admin to see if they can apply some pressure. They said they will see what they can do, but at the end of the day it will be up to VHtv if they do anything about it,or not. I also mentioned the lights in a Support ticket that I sent to VHtv. They responded within 5 minutes of me putting that ticket in. So I disagree, I think they do give a shit about their customers, unlike RLC.

9 hours ago, Plank said:

I agree the flashing lights are becoming an issue. I have already had a word with Admin to see if they can apply some pressure. They said they will see what they can do, but at the end of the day it will be up to VHtv if they do anything about it,or not. I also mentioned the lights in a Support ticket that I sent to VHtv. They responded within 5 minutes of me putting that ticket in. So I disagree, I think they do give a shit about their customers, unlike RLC.

I have messaged Support and got a reply back saying it will be looked into and that was it.................Still flashing last i looked lol.

• 2 weeks later...