Mika & Layne

I was doing some catching up last night. Nice to see Layne entertaining a woman,who is not his wife.
Then at 2am his time I see Layne messing about with a pistol! He posed with it for a bit then put it away in the wardrobe.
I don't know if it is real or a replica or what?
He settled on the bed and looked at his laptop, he got undressed & I thought that he was going to bed.
Then he received a phone call/message. He quickly got dressed,tucked the pistol in his belt & went out.
Today the apartment is offline. I hope that he hasn't done something stupid for whatever reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Layne, his dark haired mate & the red-ish haired girl with glasses
What is going on with this 'menage a trois' at Layne's place?
Layne has been there with this girl. His mate has been there as well.
But there is something else, another dynamic at work.
The dark haired guy & red-ish girl couldn't wait for Layne to leave the apartment yesterday, before they were having sex in the bedroom.
Later that evening, all three go to share Layne's bed and go to sleep.
Once Layne is asleep the other two get up quietly sneak off to the bathroom for more sex,before sneaking back to bed.
What the hell is going on, why not tell Layne that they are into each other and he needs to step out of the relationship?
I'm wondering, what sort of hold does Layne have over these two? ???

12 minutes ago, Plank said:

Dark haired guy & Red-ish girl went at it in the bedroom last night,Layne was in the LR. So he obviously knows it's going on. In which case ignore my post above, just me talking shite....again! ;D

Don't see what it has to to with Layne anyway as he is a married man with child on the way and he was fucking redhead in his own bed some weeks ago which is pretty despicable but then again are there any on here with any morals lol.

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't see what it has to to with Layne anyway as he is a married man with child on the way and he was fucking redhead in his own bed some weeks ago which is pretty despicable but then again are there any on here with any morals lol.

I think that basically VHTV is a free-for-all and it would be free for us too if we were there (anything and anyone is free game) - lol.

Definition that applies here for free-for-all

A free-for-all is a 

in which several people or groups are  to  something for themselves and there are no controls on how they do it.

A , , etc. that anyone may 

A chaotic situation resembling a free-for-all especially in lacking rules or structure 

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think that basically VHTV is a free-for-all and it would be free for us too if we were there (anything and anyone is free game) - lol.

Where do I sign up?  I have a valid passport and can go at short notice. Could I request that I am sent to Bree's or Edda's place please ! :D