Mira & Henry #1

StnCld316

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Mira and Henry seem to have a 12 hour fuck marathon with another couple, a lot of swapping, Henry did at times seem to have problems keeping things up...lol...but manage to end things with a spurt. LOL8)

Maybe Henry is getting tired of fucking/sucking/licking/fingering so many guys and girls almost every day and jerking off in between. Perhaps he is getting too repetitive like other tenants and too difficult for him to really get excited anymore. He must not recharge long enough to refuel the tank for a good fresh strong thick batch of cum. Lucky bastard to have a nice wife who enjoys the swinging life. At least they outdo any of the RLC tenants or my bet is that they actually outdo all the RLC tenants put together on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. In my opinion, there is no such thing as too much sex so "fuck on, and on and on bang-a-gong (get it on)".

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe Henry is getting tired of fucking/sucking/licking/fingering so many guys and girls almost every day and jerking off in between. Perhaps he is getting too repetitive like other tenants and too difficult for him to really get excited anymore. He must not recharge long enough to refuel the tank for a good fresh strong thick batch of cum. Lucky bastard to have a nice wife who enjoys the swinging life. At least they outdo any of the RLC tenants or my bet is that they actually outdo all the RLC tenants put together on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. In my opinion, there is no such thing as too much sex so "fuck on, and on and on bang-a-gong (get it on)".

and the good thing is its not staged

17 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I bet if you banged on their door for a tryst they would gladly let you in and get naked for sex. Only problem - Henry might grab your cock and ass but would it be worth it to have a go at Mira - mmmmmmm - fuck, let me think about it as my ass puckers up - lol.

eyes in the back of your head time

• 2 weeks later...