Mira & Henry #1

StnCld316

An act in two parts. 1/2
Gathering of a few familiar faces, no idea why,goodbye's?

Create an account to see this content!

Lets put it this way, it took five & half hours to get Maren's top off.
But there was a photo-shoot in the bathroom,which was a bonus.

Hi there!

I call this ,'Behind the scenes of blonde in the bath' TM     😁

The shoot ended and it looked like the evening was winding down in it's usual fashion. 🙄

• 2 weeks later...

Gathering for the last night of Athena,(the English teacher) & Apollo before M & H return. (They are back and have fabulous all over tans.)

Allison & Roger and Maren & Karel. Game of strip-poker that was going nowhere.
However Athena & Maren went to the bedroom and had a naked chat,in English. An English language class with a difference.

Maren struggled for words at times,but did well considering she was talking about sexual activities.
Some of the conversation was hard for me to follow as they would break into their own language when they weren't sure of the word to use.
But they seemed to be discussing Athena's new sexual experiences.

M How many years ago did you start to practice ?licking ?
A I have never practiced ?***
M You are wrong,I can help you to your memory. Do you remember our party in my flat,a month ago or maybe more, when we played one game.
And when I should to lick your pussy?
A.Errm?

M I can say more, you told me that I did it better than all men which did it before.Do you remember?
A Yes I remember but I don't mean,lesbian sexual... I mean that I have never.... done oral sex on another ?
M. Ah you mean you have done it from girls, but you have never done it yourself?                                       
A agrees.
M Do you want to try?

A Maybe in the future but now I will wait.
M As an older/mature woman I can give you advice,before feeling that you don't like it you should try it.
So I have experienced different partner,and I am normal.

The next part of the conversation was hard to understand as there was background noise. But they were discussing random guys, 'youths'
Saying that they weren't interested but with their friends it was different.
Maren seemed to be encouraging Athena to join her parties.

M You have opportunity to have you should try to answer to you,you must come without your car so you can drink alcohol.
Next time we will give you a new emotion, & you will be able to understand your addition in the world of sex.

I have witnessed the shy & hesitant Athena blossom,and she didn't hold back with Bruno & friend the other night. Maren could be a good friend to have.

I've only just found out that it looks like Lydia & Loki might not be returning,which is a shame. So maybe Maren is stepping into the breech?....I hope so.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice shag-fest this evening. Or the English teachers continuing education.

Athena & Apollo & Felix.

Watched by Allison & Roger?

Maren teaches Apollo.

Apollo & Maren.

No idea why Allison was supervising,didn't help when she & Roger stood in front of the cams! Dammit!

Karel joins in.

Karel & Athena, Apollo smashing Maren.

Allison & Roger.

Joined by Athena & Apollo

Meanwhile in the lounge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...