If Leora left RLC would you stop watching?

Max 2017

My initial response is "Yes", but in truth I'd still drop in, just not nearly as much.   I know she's self-absorbed, her bating is primarily for show, and not Paul or any other man (or woman?) would satisfy as much as she satisfies herself, but DAMN, she's got a yummy body which she loves to show off.

Leora is the seasoning for RLC, when these apartment are failing she's the one that takes your mind off of them "for awhile," I don't know if Leora was to leave weather or not I would stop watching, "I am all most there now anyway." I don't think Leora is keeping me here, but I would rather her not to leave just like I didn't want Zoya to leave either.8)

No even though I really enjoy leora, there are many apts with much more entertaining couples or individuals. I think RLC has made an error keeping the vacationing couples for 90 days. But that may have been necessary to retain them.  60 would have been good enough for an experiment.

18 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Leora is the seasoning for RLC, when these apartment are failing she's the one that takes your mind off of them "for awhile," I don't know if Leora was to leave weather or not I would stop watching, "I am all most there now anyway." I don't think Leora is keeping me here, but I would rather her not to leave just like I didn't want Zoya to leave either.8)

I was going to post comments on a similar line to those of the right honourable gentleman.
But I was going to use a supermarket analogy.
Mash & Sash, Nelly & Bogdan & Lady Leora are the Bread, Milk & Eggs of rlc, the staples if you like.
The Barca's are the loss leaders, the special offers, the buy one get one free's, or the impulse buys at the checkout merely there to tempt you, or to quieten the kids pestering.
And like the various big supermarkets that think they are too big to fail, rlc has not seen the discount stores creeping up behind them offering a better product for cheaper prices, such as VHtv & Camarads.
Would I miss Lady Leora, probably not as I seldom watch rlc. But rlc would miss her incredibly.

I just signed up to watch premium cams and I watch Leora sometimes. like now she's in the guest room shaking her ass on her knees for the camera. Ive been enjoying the twins Mia and Lia though lately. theres a few other couples I like watching. she's a tasty lil treat but not the reason I am here. 

• 7 months later...