The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

I really haven't been in the Chat Room and made comments in a very long time, then again after all the shit talking that I have done about every dam thing that goes on at the RLC, VHTV, and their working girls even the ones that's taking up space I probably wouldn't have a chance to talk to fly on the wall. LOL  Talking about bullets flying towards my ass..LOL  Lets hope one day like any and everything else that goes on with the Chat Room things well get better soon!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I really haven't been in the Chat Room and made comments in a very long time, then again after all the shit talking that I have done about every dam thing that goes on at the RLC, VHTV, and their working girls even the ones that's taking up space I probably wouldn't have a chance to talk to fly on the wall. LOL  Talking about bullets flying towards my ass..LOL  Lets hope one day like any and everything else that goes on with the Chat Room things well get better soon!!8)

No matter what some say, both camcaps and RLC have members participating because of RLC. RLC has died an initial slow death but now is is more like a quick suicide (self inflicted). Because of this both cc and xc are incurring their own slow death. Neither VHTV or voyeurhouse.com can resuscitate or bring back the life of the departed members. The voyeur fad has come to a dreadful end and both RLC and VHTV are now only for diehards or those new to the game. True voyeurs have given RLC, VHTV, CC and xc the final goodbye ...

Bye GIF - Bye Goodbye Harrypotter GIFs  Cat Leaving GIF - Cat Leaving Leave GIFs  Im Out Goodbye GIF - Im Out Goodbye Bye Bye Bye GIFs

Goodbye Chat Hello Chat GIF - Goodbye Chat Hello Chat Roblox GIFs  Sad Hulk GIF - Sad Hulk Walk GIFs  Bye Forever GIF - Bye Forever Leave Me Alone GIFs

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

If we don't come up with something new soon to talk about where "liable to lose what little members we have."8)

Too late. I made many many many suggestions over the past 2 months to 2 years but nothing done. I look at camcaps and VHTV forum and they too are dying. Chatters and forum commenters are stuck talking mainly about RLC tenants all for good laughs. VHTV forum is about VHTV but another tough group to deal with for various reasons. Some say that if RLC shuts down it won't affect xcamfan or camcaps. I beg to differ - look at both of them now with shitty RLC - very few members actually participating. If RLC shuts down - the reality is - goodbye xcamfan and camcaps.

10 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Never going to change, especially the way these obsessives discuss and chat about things. Just down right weird and creepy. 

Forum is what it is and probably won't change or improve anytime soon. 

Anyone bored or think they can improve it. Let's see it. 🤣

From where I am sitting and been reading, "both the forum and chat room could use a lot of improvement."  As far as creepy and weird lately that's all I have been reading in the forum and lets not for get obsessive too. LOL  Yes yes..I believe things can change and improve unless you don't want it to happen, it does take more then just one person to make changes.  Those that signed up thinking that the Chat room and forum are dating sites are probably the one's you'll have problems with, as far as VHTV and RLC now those well never change!!. LOL8)

On 11/6/2021 at 1:31 PM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Never going to change, especially the way these obsessives discuss and chat about things. Just down right weird and creepy. 

Forum is what it is and probably won't change or improve anytime soon. 

Anyone bored or think they can improve it. Let's see it. 🤣

If anything it has got even more weird. The crazies look to have been set free as well. 

6 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

What a yawnville. Thank fuck they are not in charge of recruitment or decision making. Be full of returnees and girls that do jackshit. 

Trying to get the site better, not more of a snoozeville. 

The chatters know jackshit too. Good chance that RLC is so crappy now is because they read all the comments in the xcamfan chat room and the forum comments at camcaps for suggestions - sheeesh!!!