The Chat Room!! #1

RUBBERMAN

'Walking the talk' as you call it, is actually easy . It is easy to cancel a membership. I have done it on numerous occasions and will do so again. It is just that we would prefer to stay, and see actual sex on RLC, because sex is simply a part of real life. We actually prefer to be happy customers. I for one praise this site when they show real life. For those who are no longer virile this may not be  important, but for all of us young and old virile men we love watching attractive young women showing true real life moments, which includes sex.  

Young woman do not give each other a hot nude massage, then do nothing, what happens next is they have sex together. Most of the time when they go on vacation young women find men and have sex with them. Again it is real life. What makes you think we need prostitutes? Some of us still enjoy the chase. When a customer pays for anything as we all do for RLC, he has every right to express what he wants for that time he is watching. Personally I love to watch young people have wild parties, which often lead to sexual encounters. It reminds me of the good old days when I did this myself. I am too old to party anymore.

There is nothing wrong with watching young people having fun and exciting moments, including having sex together. RLC and X cam will not hear my opinions soon enough. This site right now is more for older gentlemen who expect very little from the girls. If they do not change soon they will lose a lot of subscribers and that certainly includes me. A perfect example is tonight, there is nothing going on. Everyone is sleeping. Yawn. When this happens too often... WE LEAVE!

• 2 weeks later...

The Chat Room "back in the earlier days, was once a place where all could go and give their opinions on different topics and views about any and all the apartments and tenants.  Its was also a place where there was rules on what you could say and could not say.  It wasn't controlled, and the subject wasn't just about the Barc-working girls.  Once RLC changed their management a few times some in the Chat Room seem to have made some changes too, but for just a few, and that's when the Chat started losing members..."it did seem to work a little better when the Chat Room was more micromanaged by the staff and not by those who thought they was the staff or more less who thought they owned it."  As the months went by and two or more years it seems that the only subject in the Chat Room was Barc girls only and it got stuck, stuck to the point that it was almost forbidden to talk about anything else with out being shoot down, the Chat Room seemed to have turned into only a private group thing for some and only those in that group would just speak to each only other.."unless..unless someone on the out side of  that group said something negative about again "those Barc working girls."  Members like myself and others put our memberships on the line by protesting about some of those things and basically trying to get members back who use to help keep the Chat Room going with out speaking to other members or new members in an authoritarian way.  I do believe whether or not RLC is doing bad or not with their people, the Chat Room shouldn't have to silent and could and should be a place for all.  Friends who once communicated with each other back then are now enemies and don't speak..."but when you look at all the protesting and bitching on both sides..."both sides lost." 8)

Create an account to see this content!

Certain people need to stop making excuses and admit they are the reason it's the way it is now...... DEAD. Obsessive rambling, weird and quite frankly creepy discussions. No real surprise many decided to give it a wide berth. Yet, the haters are the ones that have the problems. 🤣

You Are Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Certain people need to stop making excuses and admit they are the reason it's the way it is now...... DEAD. Obsessive rambling, weird and quite frankly creepy discussions. No real surprise many decided to give it a wide berth. Yet, the haters are the ones that have the problems. 🤣

I think the chat room has become similar to or as if talking politics - argue, name calling and more. To me, it is difficult to have conversations with others over the last few years because one main thing is missing "RESPECT". Sure lack of respect for certain individuals who don't agree or lack common sense BUT also the lack of respect in terms of how the wording of conversations are expressed. Discussions should be like "by the way" and not like " you don't know what you are talking about" or "in your face tone that comes across too harsh". @vampire throws in humor so he won't make you feel like you are stepping on egg shells. Just think we are all "scrambled" eggs and need to accept each other to the point of having fun chats and take nothing serious. Barca girls are to observe - that's it. Who cares about who they fuck or don't fuck, if they have boyfriends back home or any of their personal life inside or outside RLC. You will never see them or slim chance to none of communicating with them with Instagram or whatever else there is.

After saying all this perhaps I should say it this way - THE MAIN PURPOSE OR FOCUS OF THE CHAT ROOM IS THE XCAMFAN MEMBERS AND NOT RLC/BARCA GIRLS - think about it (this was how it was years ago DAMMIT!!!). Sure we can talk RLC/BARCA girls/VHTV or other similar topics but it should be incidental or secondary. We, as xcamfan members, should come first and talk up a storm about our personal stuff/jokes/good news or bad news or whatever. For appearances sake, it would seem that RLC/Barca girls got in between member's friendships via this social media site. We are ALL good people - we just need to change the one topic subject matter. Imagine 20 to 50 members chatting throughout the 24 day even as RLC sleeps. RLC is in dire straits and we have been bitching to no avail and no improvements. So, put ourselves first. Try it and see if WE are better than RLC/Barca.

Xena Xena Warrior Princess GIF - Xena Xena Warrior Princess Lucy Lawless GIFs   Its Okay To Look But Not Touch Melissa Gorga GIF - Its Okay To Look But Not Touch Melissa Gorga Real Housewives Of New Jersey GIFs   No Touching Wolf Of Wallstreet GIF - No Touching Wolf Of Wallstreet Margot Robbie GIFs

SO PLEASE REMEMBER 

Respect Aretha Franklin GIF - Respect Aretha Franklin GIFs    Respect Hat GIF - Respect Hat Cap GIFs   Technip Fmc Take5day GIF - Technip Fmc Take5day Respect GIFs

and to all the war veterans across the world, including my late father who fought in WW2 across many European countries such as France, Belgium and Holland.                                               Salute Yes Sir GIF - Salute Yes Sir Soldier GIFs

13 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think the chat room has become similar to or as if talking politics - argue, name calling and more. To me, it is difficult to have conversations with others over the last few years because one main thing is missing "RESPECT". Sure lack of respect for certain individuals who don't agree or lack common sense BUT also the lack of respect in terms of how the wording of conversations are expressed. Discussions should be like "by the way" and not like " you don't know what you are talking about" or "in your face tone that comes across too harsh". @vampire throws in humor so he won't make you feel like you are stepping on egg shells. Just think we are all "scrambled" eggs and need to accept each other to the point of having fun chats and take nothing serious. Barca girls are to observe - that's it. Who cares about who they fuck or don't fuck, if they have boyfriends back home or any of their personal life inside or outside RLC. You will never see them or slim chance to none of communicating with them with Instagram or whatever else there is.

After saying all this perhaps I should say it this way - THE MAIN PURPOSE OR FOCUS OF THE CHAT ROOM IS THE XCAMFAN MEMBERS AND NOT RLC/BARCA GIRLS - think about it (this was how it was years ago DAMMIT!!!). Sure we can talk RLC/BARCA girls/VHTV or other similar topics but it should be incidental or secondary. We, as xcamfan members, should come first and talk up a storm about our personal stuff/jokes/good news or bad news or whatever. For appearances sake, it would seem that RLC/Barca girls got in between member's friendships via this social media site. We are ALL good people - we just need to change the one topic subject matter. Imagine 20 to 50 members chatting throughout the 24 day even as RLC sleeps. RLC is in dire straits and we have been bitching to no avail and no improvements. So, put ourselves first. Try it and see if WE are better than RLC/Barca.

SO PLEASE REMEMBER 

and to all the war veterans across the world, including my later father who fought in WW2 across many European countries such as France, Belgium and Holland.                                               

Being a long time member like many still around. Think about it this way. How many still chat that did when it was good, and before the obsessives took over?. 🤣

Mr.Ass Kisser and all round know it all having the nerve to say it's others fault Chat is the way it is lol. Calling use names lol. Maybe not act like creepy weirdos then. No wonder this sort of thing gets the responses it does. Not forgetting the one that said it was "RLC" only chat. 🤣

On 30/08/2021 at 4:47 PM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Mr.Ass Kisser and all round know it all having the nerve to say it's others fault Chat is the way it is lol. Calling use names lol. Maybe not act like creepy weirdos then. No wonder this sort of thing gets the responses it does. Not forgetting the one that said it was "RLC" only chat. 🤣

Who is that? Think I may have a rough idea anyway. 

On 8/30/2021 at 11:47 AM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

I agree!!! "I did catch the comment that was made in the Chat Room yesterday before it was taken down and put in a pocket along with all the other hidden bull shit that doesn't ever seem to get towards the eyes of the owners or the overseers that suppose to control the site." ...."but that's all good too!!"  I am really trying figure out how those who only participate in the forum 99 percent of the time had anything to do with losing people in the Chat Room...when 99 percent of the time those in the forum can't even get most in the Chat Room to even talk to any of us anyway due to the govern leader who "WAS" running things his way and others followed.    I did notice that Rubberman's name did appear in a statement that said he called a member "Hitler"....funny..."but he never did call a member Hitler...but he may have called a childish asshole looking for attention "Hitler."   "I dare someone would think of Rubberman would even think of saying something like that to a member of this site." LOL   Grow up son!!! LOL8)