Beavis and Butthead

I know some may be fans of these two Glasha and Angie!!! and thats understandable....and that's the question at the end of my blog.  It seems that each and every friday since these girls arrived they have had a flew of different men either to sleep or have sex with,  I am starting to wonder if RLC is experimenting with something new or what?  Tonight witch was so far was one of the funniest of all for these two "Glasha and Sonya"...lol and it did seems that Sonya must have been at the baby sitters for the night, she wasn't any where around..."thank god for that too"...lol   Anyway these two ladies must have been very desperate and went out and found Beavis and Butthead,..lol to have fun with and to make out with....Glasha did what she normally does when drinking "acts lose and free giving"  Angie "aka CHUCKY'S BRIDE"...LOL after a few drinkis looks more stupid and dumb.   I know I may get in big trouble for what I am about to ask....."but why do these ladies want to look and act like street walking w&@*&s every friday nite for the viewers to see?"    If there is something sexy about what they are doing!!! then I am lost!!8)

From the way it looked Glasha most likely blew both guys out side of the apartment!!!!8)

4 men in less then a month, I would be scared to stick my fingers up has asc...lol8)

Whats easier? finding Glasha or finding dirt.....I think its a tie!!8)

Next friday's list is Big bird and Elmo...lol8)

Was watching for a bit yesterday and I think you are right, @RUBBERMAN. There seems to be a pattern emerging - new guys every weekend and same shit going on with the wine, dancing and kissing. Only God knows what happens outside during the smoke-sessions.
It's almost like they're paid... (don't tell anyone I said that) lol

Glasha seems like a pro but Angie is more like a tease & runner.

The weekend is still young, anything can happen!

1 hour ago, Lisa said:

All you men seem to do is moan. You moan when they don't do anything then you moan when they do something. Make up your minds.

God help your wives/partners.

Is that way you like being around us!!!...............................................I am just kidding, its just a joke......I do respect your thoughts.....LOL8)

5 hours ago, Lisa said:

All you men seem to do is moan. You moan when they don't do anything then you moan when they do something. Make up your minds.

Pleeeeeeease DON"T place all of us guys in that category.....Why do you think you don't see to many of my posts any longer.... I enjoy what I see, and if I don't......well  there is other apartments and the best part of my laptop is........There's an OFF button......lol

JUST SAYIN... :):P:)

6 hours ago, Lisa said:

small,tall or both :o

Me, I do not complain at all, nor moan from elsewhere. 
And it pisses off my GF.
GLASHA is sooooooooo FRESH.
And by the way, someone said Glasha is a "pro". :blink:
Shit, I'll introduce him to MISTY 8)

Seems that the three ladies has tone down a little in the apartment "at least in side the apartment, they may have taking there show on he road"..lol from last friday,  but then again the week is young.  As on can see that I am really not a true fan of the lady Pimp Angie who sets her room mates up with outside dates and stand back and watches like a fly on the wall with a devilish grin.  I notice that Glasha has started to leave out early in the mornings now looking so fresh, but comes back home looking like she has ran 10 miles or so.   Lets wait and see what the rest of the week has in store.8)  "My thoughts only"

On 03/12/2017 at 3:37 AM, Booffer69 said:

Pleeeeeeease DON"T place all of us guys in that category.....Why do you think you don't see to many of my posts any longer.... I enjoy what I see, and if I don't......well  there is other apartments and the best part of my laptop is........There's an OFF button......lol

JUST SAYIN... :):P:)

I do apologise shouldn't have said all. :)

On 12/2/2017 at 10:04 PM, Lisa said:

I am outraged & offended by that comment. It is another example of the steretypical sexist behaviour that Men have to tolerate on a daily basis, and has become normalised in today's society.

I am so upset I am going to have to go have a lay down in a darkened room and listen to whale-song until I feel calm. I feel that I am due some form of compensation & will get my lawyer/social worker/appropriate adult to look into this.

Failing that I would like some hot chocolate with those tiny marshmallows on the top. And I will need a cute Pupper or Kiity cat for hugs & scritches. :P

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:50 AM, Plank said:

I am outraged & offended by that comment. It is another example of the steretypical sexist behaviour that Men have to tolerate on a daily basis, and has become normalised in today's society.

I am so upset I am going to have to go have a lay down in a darkened room and listen to whale-song until I feel calm. I feel that I am due some form of compensation & will get my lawyer/social worker/appropriate adult to look into this.

Failing that I would like some hot chocolate with those tiny marshmallows on the top. And I will need a cute Pupper or Kiity cat for hugs & scritches. :P

Sorry lol. Yes I can get you some hot chocolate and those tiny marshmallows. :P

Seem that the girls are gone most of the day, and when home wait for Angie>:D "the house Pimp."  I was so hoping that these two Glasha and Sonya would have found some steady and permanent men by now.  Well the viewers ever get any type of real masturbating or real sex, or well the rest of their time in the apartment be sneaking in and out?8)     "My thoughts only"......sorry fans!!

From the looks us things yesterday and last night with Angie feeding Glasha drinks, looks like Angie the live in Pimp had both Glasha and Sonya out with some Johns again last night.  Maybe soon RLC well close this apartment and put some better girls in there for some real entertainment.  They came in last night looking like two wet horses.8)