The B2 Ladies

Seems the sexy B2 girls had some company today "the sexy twins Lia, Mia, and sexy Yana and Ricky" all was over, they seems to all got together and had a nice meal.  I hope this brings Breatrice and Niea back to being closer friends. I think Yana and Ricky needed some out of the apartment time also.  I wonder if everyone is going to get together again and have a holiday party with in the coming weeks, or just a Pajama party would due with some wild sexy dancing...LOL8)

If all four B2 girls were getting along well they could have shuffled beds so the twins had a bed to share or shared the big bed with one B2 girl rather than one on the sofa and the other the floor.

As I saw when B2 visited newB1 / B4 / GP all four had a place in a bed.

15 hours ago, mikeusa said:

well I was watching  the ladies play topless European football that was Different but fun to watch there  bouncing tits

thank you ladies ^-^

You don't get many of those to the pound :) , while fake ones cost a fortune yet will never do this  ....

RLC need to find a Danaya lookalike.

Looks as though the B2 girls has some male company tonight...."nice"   just two males I wonder who is going to wind up with these guys?  I also see that Dominica does have some energy in her somewhat!!!  I am still waiting for her to give us something more then just looks and sleep.   I am going to see how this night is going to end......hopefully not on the hidden part of the balcony.8)

Looks like Beatrice and Neia are going to make out with these guys after all,  "but it would look much more real if they wouldn't act like two young teen girls and stopped all of the whispering and giggling between the two of them."  I does look like Dominica couldn't and can not keep her hand or eyes off the tall guitar player......"sneaky:rolleyes: Dominica"....LOL8)

TEENAGERS!

Some are annoyed and I understand them (but do not forget the older ones, they still act like kids because they are still)

I had been waiting for a long time that kind of apt, no dominant girl like Lola or Irma in B2, only girls and a little bit bumpkin, thank you RLC
I wait with many expectations your new adventures

P A R A D I S E 4 MYSELF

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2018 at 5:11 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

The B2 girls must have had a private party that the paying members couldn't see....funny how they are back on line after every thing is over AGAIN!!!!8)

Some one needs to read news letters... :):):)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On New Year’s eve, there was no electricity in Neia, Nicole and Gina’s apartment.

It was entirely our fault and we apologize for the inconvenience.

As we told you in one of the previous newsletters, fixing these issues requires a serious technical upgrade of the heating and electrical systems in this apartment. These upgrades haven’t been done yet. We will let you know the expected duration of these repairs once we have a specific plan at hand. If they have no effect and the apartment remains unstable, we will have to shutdown this location and provide you with a new one – more comfortable and safe for participants, and offering stability and positive user experience to all our customers.

As far as we know, right after the electricity went off, the participants left the apartment and went to a discothèque, then came back around 5 AM and went to beds. The apartment was online at 6 in the morning.

We just want you to know that we’ve never done anything intentionally to affect the user experience. Please note, however, that we cannot and will never be able to guarantee 100% availability of all cameras and all apartments.

It’s also hardly possible that every viewer will be interested in all participants and their lifestyles. The needs and preferences of different customers are often conflicting and contradicting. This is exactly why we offer diversity on the site so that every customer can find just the right content here.

We sincerely hope that all our viewers who are not satisfied with the content offered on the site will find something that will make them happy in the coming year.

We would also like to thank all the users who support us, appreciate the concept of the project and share our love for it. Your words of support mean a lot to our team members and motivate us to continue our work.

Wishing you and your families health and happiness! Happy New Year!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Seems to me they've been haven a few problems with that apartment.... Just Sayin... :):):)  )

3 hours ago, Booffer69 said:

Some one needs to read news letters... :):):)

On New Year’s eve, there was no electricity in Neia, Nicole and Gina’s apartment.

It was entirely our fault and we apologize for the inconvenience.

As we told you in one of the previous newsletters, fixing these issues requires a serious technical upgrade of the heating and electrical systems in this apartment. These upgrades haven’t been done yet. We will let you know the expected duration of these repairs once we have a specific plan at hand. If they have no effect and the apartment remains unstable, we will have to shutdown this location and provide you with a new one – more comfortable and safe for participants, and offering stability and positive user experience to all our customers.

As far as we know, right after the electricity went off, the participants left the apartment and went to a discothèque, then came back around 5 AM and went to beds. The apartment was online at 6 in the morning.

We just want you to know that we’ve never done anything intentionally to affect the user experience. Please note, however, that we cannot and will never be able to guarantee 100% availability of all cameras and all apartments.

It’s also hardly possible that every viewer will be interested in all participants and their lifestyles. The needs and preferences of different customers are often conflicting and contradicting. This is exactly why we offer diversity on the site so that every customer can find just the right content here.

We sincerely hope that all our viewers who are not satisfied with the content offered on the site will find something that will make them happy in the coming year.

We would also like to thank all the users who support us, appreciate the concept of the project and share our love for it. Your words of support mean a lot to our team members and motivate us to continue our work.

Wishing you and your families health and happiness! Happy New Year!

( Seems to me they've been haven a few problems with that apartment.... Just Sayin... :):):)  )

I agree with you about the few problems, and maybe I didn't take the time to read the news letter either "but, this electrical problem seems to also ways happen when they are having a party, and when its over the cams always come back when every one is in bed."  this may be true about the electrical, but I would think that the power would have been out for three or more days seeing that it was a "holiday day and no one was working!!!!" at least not here!!lol  As far as support "I have supported this site for over three years with my money!!! and if anyone is suggesting that I move to another site because of my opinion, "that's easy"   Motivation comes with doing as excepted!!!!   Appreciation is what I do give to a lot of these apartments that deserve it,  I don't use other members names to make myself shine for points,  I typed about what I see, or what the people in these apartments want me to think I SEE!!  I don't think that I have never down graded the site, "some of the people in the apartments YES!!"    Wishing everyone who read this a very happy new year!!!!8)

Directly the details in the email may be correct. With no electricity the logical thing for the girls to do was go out until they had a message that it was restored.

What is certain is that online RLC subscribers will have been disappointed and RLC will aim to limit the damage.

With this in mind there a two unknowns to consider

- The first is what the group actually had planned.

- The second is if the details are actually what happened.

1 hour ago, delta10 said:

Directly the details in the email may be correct. With no electricity the logical thing for the girls to do was go out until they had a message that it was restored.

What is certain is that online RLC subscribers will have been disappointed and RLC will aim to limit the damage.

With this in mind there a two unknowns to consider

- The first is what the group actually had planned.

- The second is if the details are actually what happened.

The Electrical and Heating have always been an issue for this Apartment since it opened. In the last Newsletter RLC Stated that work needed to be done to rectify the issues. If they could not be resolved then RLC will shut the Apartment down and find a more suitable spot for the Girls.  Since RLC only Leases the Apartment the Electrical and Heating issues are to be taken care of by the Landlord.   Since they have tried before to fix these issues with no resolve I don't see the next repair making any difference.  RLC would just be better off to relocate the Girls to another Apartment or wait till 3 Girls leave B1 and just incorporate all the Girls into One Apartment which would be the most feasible option.