The B2 Ladies

Seems the sexy B2 girls had some company today "the sexy twins Lia, Mia, and sexy Yana and Ricky" all was over, they seems to all got together and had a nice meal.  I hope this brings Breatrice and Niea back to being closer friends. I think Yana and Ricky needed some out of the apartment time also.  I wonder if everyone is going to get together again and have a holiday party with in the coming weeks, or just a Pajama party would due with some wild sexy dancing...LOL8)

If all four B2 girls were getting along well they could have shuffled beds so the twins had a bed to share or shared the big bed with one B2 girl rather than one on the sofa and the other the floor.

As I saw when B2 visited newB1 / B4 / GP all four had a place in a bed.

15 hours ago, mikeusa said:

well I was watching  the ladies play topless European football that was Different but fun to watch there  bouncing tits

thank you ladies ^-^

You don't get many of those to the pound :) , while fake ones cost a fortune yet will never do this  ....

RLC need to find a Danaya lookalike.

Looks as though the B2 girls has some male company tonight...."nice"   just two males I wonder who is going to wind up with these guys?  I also see that Dominica does have some energy in her somewhat!!!  I am still waiting for her to give us something more then just looks and sleep.   I am going to see how this night is going to end......hopefully not on the hidden part of the balcony.8)

Looks like Beatrice and Neia are going to make out with these guys after all,  "but it would look much more real if they wouldn't act like two young teen girls and stopped all of the whispering and giggling between the two of them."  I does look like Dominica couldn't and can not keep her hand or eyes off the tall guitar player......"sneaky:rolleyes: Dominica"....LOL8)

TEENAGERS!

Some are annoyed and I understand them (but do not forget the older ones, they still act like kids because they are still)

I had been waiting for a long time that kind of apt, no dominant girl like Lola or Irma in B2, only girls and a little bit bumpkin, thank you RLC
I wait with many expectations your new adventures

P A R A D I S E 4 MYSELF