Fan Page Mira and Kai

On 1/17/2018 at 8:13 AM, Capeguy said:

Who would have believed this was the first couple where the guy got pegged! Way to go Kai. Great look with the toy in your butt and Mira doing herself on the other end. Has to be an RLC first.

They Mira and Kai should be able to enjoy the rest of their time in the apartment now that kustie and his lady are gone...."No more smoked up rooms and unexpected company all the time."8)

• 2 weeks later...

I have been watching Mira and Kai since there old room mates left and I am sure they don't miss them either with the heavy smoke and guest coming and going all the time, they seem to have sex around the clock!!! I do believe something may be wrong if they don't get their own apartment some time in the future.  Maybe RLC need to give them a raise "more money."8)

M & K sex was pretty much constant when Luci was there with or without Bea - M & K hardly came out of their room so there was nothing else to do but bonk

My guess is the sex has slowed down (though still impressive!) because now they spread out, read books, watch tv, cook and eat occasionally

So my guess is Management will be sending in some new in-your-face guests, almost guaranteed to smoke heavily and spread out on all surfaces, to encourage them back to their room

or why not just chain Mira to the bed - I bet she would like that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Mira a donné une très belle séance de masturbation sexy la nuit dernière en commençant dans la salle de bain et dans le salon. Mira n'a jamais été timide avec les caméras, même depuis le début du premier jour chez Nelly et chez Bogdan.8)

ou peut on voir photo ou vidéo ?

Certainly agree with Rubberman that Mira deserves her own apmt.

Even asleep with those lovely puffies peeping out above the sheets she looks beautiful - in her own strong idiosyncratic way.

Yes, the sex has dropped off a bit, but it was manic when they felt that to leave the bedroom was to risk passive smoke or alcohol poison.

But the Stesha and Marco apmt - which I could never get the hang of - is for filling with friends (girls please) and I'm not sure these two are ever out of bed long enough to make any.

Look as though Mira and Kai are getting ready to leave us.  I think they where good for viewing, even though there first two weeks was filled smoke and in and out company as Kusti and Luci didn't give them any respect at all.  I hope they well return again "with their own place next time."   Mira and Kai come back to see us again and have a safe trip back home, I really enjoyed your stay.8)