Opinions.

Scotsman84

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

How does anyone "HERE" have an opinion when half the time your never able to express it with out it being flushed over or downgraded by others anyway.  Seems in the forum your never going to please all and that's normal...in the Chat unless its has something positive to do with a Barc-girl your going to be wrong anyway.   Most of the forum members know who's running the forum...."all the members I hope and believe".....Who's really running the Chat Room?  We have lost so many members and I don't think it's all because of the site, but because of the control of not being able to express their opinions freely with out going threw a 24 seven day a week dictator, and more less in a authoritarian way with others.   Everyone has their own opinion, every one that's read this topic has given there own home definition and meaning of what a opinion is, but no one has rectified the situation.   "Note I did say members of the forum and members of the Chat Room...."these are the one's who are normally responding in these rooms daily or weekly."    This is just my Opinion on things...none positive or negative......I would rather be able to express either one without someone else doing it for all the time, surely they won't volunteer to pay for your next 90 day membership. LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...