VHTV General Chat Part #1

19 minutes ago, Plank said:

Wow ! Thanks for the info Max ! I would never have expected that , I don't know why? Does Zoi get to play with Stas now?
Meanwhile at Edda & Joe's last night we had George the creep with a new,very shy girl on the living room couch. He was trying all his moves to get into her pants, from what I could see she was resisting his advances, at some points I wasn't sure if I was about to witness a sexual assault.
I could imagine this guy saying stuff like, 'play ball & I can get you an apartment & a wage, but you've got to give up the goods' or 'It's ok I'm the boss, I have turned off the camera's.' etc.
There is something very unpleasant about this twat.I was reading some of the post's at CC re; Nina, Alan & Serena and last weeks events. Some very disturbing comments about what George expected Serena to be part of.
Now I don't know if any of it is true or mere speculation,and I am not going to repeat any of it here. But quite worrying if he is supposed to be the Manager of these apartments & he is abusing his power.
Anyway back to last night. There was lots of through the clothes play before the covers went over them,& I assume he did actually get his hand inside her pants,she seemed to enjoy it?

I just looked in at Edda & Joe's to find Nina & Serena there, wearing black underwear & stockings,very nice! Is there going to be a party there later? Will Creepy George turn up? Probably, but I wish he would just fuck off!

Quite agree with you Plank re that slimeball twat George i find he makes for very uncomfortable viewing actually and like you i wish he would just fuck off and disappear.

The session he had with that woman in Edda's last night also made very uncomfortable viewing i was sure sooner or later he was going to rape the poor girl and talking about slimeballs that boyfriend of Edda's seems just as bad am afraid i don't like him either as there is something about him which makes viewing almost as uncomfortable and he is a complete lazy bastard and seems happy as long as Edda is sucking him off all the time, She could do so much better for herself but then this is a business venture and I hate to say it though but the more VHTV seem to bring different people in  it sure ain't anything to do with real life but more to do with gratifying the paying customers.

.Not that i am actually complaining lol but just my overall view.

I think you are right mate about giving the audience what they want, and that's the major difference between RLC & VHtv
I think the job description at RLC will say, 'our viewers will expect to see Nudity & any Sexual content would be welcomed but it is up to you'.
Whereas VH will say, 'our viewers will expect to see Nudity & Sexual content, how wild or freaky you want to get is up to you'.

20 minutes ago, Max 2017 said:

Who is that at Nina, Alan an Serena?

No its that slimeball George who is giving  Selena a good fucking, shame it had to be him but she is sure enjoying it. Mind you she had been needing it for weeks now lol. These fucking Russians get everywhere.