VHTV General Chat Part #1

OH NO, I missed this  - SHIT, FUCK, AAARRRHHH, DAMN. Man, that girl needs some serious tongue lashing everywhere and I will volunteer. RLC fans eat your heart out while I eat some pussy and ass (I can dream can't I - especially if it is right in my face). Cyberleader, you came through again, as always. This girl is so photogenic - lol.

Girls, next time you need your pussy and asshole hair cleanly shaven can I do it for all of you. I just mastered how to shave using a straight blade razor from this video. It looks so easy and with great results so why not let me shave your privates parts using this method. For optimum results I will need to pull, stretch and spread the skin, lips and butt cheeks for easy gliding of this very sharp long blade. By the way, my name is Nick B Leed and I will require signed waivers beforehand (standard operating procedures) and then we are good to go. Okay, who wants to go first?

them cut throat razors as we call em are mighty sharp one slip with them and thats it.but they do give a nice smoothe shave,and give the hairline nice sharp look,when i go to the barbers for haircut mine is a all over grade one,and i like the edges high tight and sharp.but yeah i would not mind shaving any of them girls there although it would be hard yes hard  to concentrate whilst having such tasty pussys to hand

22 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

them cut throat razors as we call em are mighty sharp one slip with them and thats it.but they do give a nice smoothe shave,and give the hairline nice sharp look,when i go to the barbers for haircut mine is a all over grade one,and i like the edges high tight and sharp.but yeah i would not mind shaving any of them girls there although it would be hard yes hard  to concentrate whilst having such tasty pussys to hand

The video was meant as a joke to scare the ladies. It would be fun shaving these beauties while taking in the sights - lol. Yeah, wouldn't want to slip. Again great close ups cyberleader. I did catch some of the shaving and I like when the girls would touch the other's pussy and bum cheeks and the two holes. Such sweet girls.

casahot is the best with their chubby big tit girls that are not shy when it comes to fingering, licking or sucking each other.

anna and alex room also nice when the 2 girls have 3 or more guys to fuck and suck at the same time. 

1 hour ago, olddude said:

casahot is the best with their chubby big tit girls that are not shy when it comes to fingering, licking or sucking each other.

anna and alex room also nice when the 2 girls have 3 or more guys to fuck and suck at the same time. 

Sorry, I keep running out of likes because cyberleader keeps posting great beautiful pics - lol. The CasaHot girls do what we wish Barca girls would do but NOT. Anna and Alex have a very active sex life together or with guests so I gravitate to these sites with my cock acting as DOWSING or DIVINING ROD in search of a very active peephole - LMFAO. The odd time it is just a guy jerking off on one of these sites- oops - haha.

Image titled Use Dowsing or Divining Rods Step 3