VHTV General Chat Part #1

Re Anna & Alex's sex parties.

I used to be intrigued by these almost weekly events,to see what would happen etc. But recently I have been repulsed by them.

They usually involve the same people, A & A, Dean (the guy in the pink shirt) his girlfriend Candy. And/or Rex (brute with the tattoo's) and his partner Dana. They have done pretty much everything with each other but to me some of it is becoming abusive. Rex likes to slap Dana, and I don't mean a light playful slap on the arse but a real whack and he slaps her across the face,hard. I think she will go along with whatever he says because she is frightened of him. The other night Dana ended up doing a DP with Rex & Dean,I bet it wasn't her idea. Dean's girlfriend Candy has needed some encouragement over the weeks, and Dean has been trying his hardest to get any of the other guys to entertain her so he can get his hands on Dana or Anna. The other night Candy was asleep but that didn't stop Dean removing her pants and inviting Alex to have a good look. Bit scummy I thought. A & A and R & D are becoming a little too fond of the S & M, bondage stuff for my tastes. The other week Anna & Dana were tied to T-bars & blind folded, the slaps and stuff started happening,Alex & Rex started fking the girls whilst watching some horribly violent 'rape- fantasy' video involving 1 girl & half a dozen guys,not pleasant stuff. I stopped watching the stream.

I'm not sure where all this is going,and I'm not sure I want to find out,or witness it?