VHTV General Chat Part #1

i know that there will be periods of inactivity no nudity and so on,thats why i am glad that casahot has arrived it has in a round  a butt i mean about way liven things up a bit,so where as the other appartments have cameras watching empty rooms or our favourite ladies  are not in their best formal evening gowns (fully naked),the casa girls are fun to watch.i was quite suprised to see anna being double teamed and almost triple,had they worked out the positions better it could have been triple penetration.

long may the naked ladies continue

Sorry cyberleader - I try to keep up with the "likes" but 10 max for the day so in time I will click the "like this" button but until then - great work and you have great timing to catch all the "juicy" stuff. Yes, I check all the apartments at each voyeur site for any action first and then beeline straight to CasaHot because they are hot hot hot. It doesn't matter that they don't have model type looks because they have awesome body parts and overall they are beautiful and sexy to me. Naked ladies rule!!! RESPECT to all women.

thats ok mate no worrys, its all good,i  do the same check the other apartments the pop over to casa,sometime in can be pot luck as to what i capture,whilst viewing one i may miss something in another,and vice versa,but its a case of reading whats happening on screen as to know when to change the channel, 

change the channel sounds like the old style tv ,bbc1, bbc2 ,itv,