VHTV General Chat Part #1

Part 2, The Bad & the Ugly. (see dougiestyle's comments above)

So V H have two new apartments. Teya,Eva & Mark who I have not seen yet.

And Chloe & James. Last night/early this morning depending on where you are, Chloe & James had a couple over, playing strip cards of some sort & drinking steadily.
Everything was fine, other than the female guest cheating when she lost a hand and didn't remove her bra, damn it !
James lost the game and was naked at the end. They all seemed to be packing up for the night and sorting out who was sleeping where in their tiny apartment.
I don't know where their friends went to, but Chloe & James decided to have sex there & then. Just as they finished,the male guest walks back into the room trying to find various bits of his personal property.
He then starts shouting the odds at C & J, his 'girl-friend' comes into the room and all hell kicks off. He's getting physical with her,she's slapping him hard across the face,and this went on for a while getting louder & more physical. C&J weren't getting involved.
Until, out of camera shot,you could hear the girl-friend screaming. Chloe ran to her aid, she return to the room visibly upset & said something to James along the lines of, 'have a word', or 'get him out of here' etc.
I don't know how it resolved because by that point I'd had enough of what was a nice evening ruined by an asshole who can't handle his booze. This morning the asshole is still there, the girlfriend is not, and if she has any sense she will stay away from this asshole!

Create an account to see this content!

Plank, you voyeur pervert, you must have been standing beside me and seen the same FUCKED UP action. You described it much better than me. The ASSHOLE should be long gone but the girl (she looked pretty damn cute) seemed to be too aggressive also. The girl having sex was nice to watch. These sites don't give any history or info about tenants/guests to really follow what goes on within the apartment. I do know a fight when I see it. Hate to say it but the culture of some countries seems to be more disrespectful to each other or they have an increased frequency of alcohol related issues.

Layla is a keeper. Love this girl. In my eyes, she is the perfect package. She has her priorities set right - always take care of your man even if he is busy - he will love you for this - and he will return the favors. Obviously she has a horny side to her. Wish I was beside her, inside her and enjoying her backside. What a cutie.

Still can never understand the mask thing. They are masked, unmasked, masked, unmasked and so on. At least being dressed, naked, dressed, naked makes logical sense. I guess I am too old for this game (just like body painting). Roleplaying is fun to watch or better yet straight up sex is not complicated at all.

So Asshole & Girlfriend are back at C & J's.

Chloe gets to grips with situation X 2.

And Girlfriend has some injuries that she didn't have last night. No doubt she walked into a door,fell down the stairs, 'I'm so clumsy...' etc. Until the  next time.

16 minutes ago, Plank said:

So Asshole & Girlfriend are back at C & J's.

Chloe gets to grips with situation X 2.

And Girlfriend has some injuries that she didn't have last night. No doubt she walked into a door,fell down the stairs, 'I'm so clumsy...' etc. Until the  next time.

Oh how sweet - this girl showing off her "scars of true love"