VHTV General Chat Part #1

Yes cyberleader - you have a point about the girls on the phone as long as they are naked. We see with our eyes but our hearing is useless because we don't understand what they say while on the phone. So being naked is for our eyes only to enjoy. YIPPEE!!!

Same if a girl was holding a dido while fully dressed. No point other than our imagination kicking in gear to the what if scenario. Now seeing a naked girl holding a dildo then - we have lift off - YABBA DABBA DOO.

I don't know about the blond with Mika & Layne. The blond seems to be there mainly for the WiFi; the blond does not do much else except use her tablet, even when Mika & Layne are getting it on and she is screaming with pleasure.

They say the best things come in small packages. A Swiss watch, a Faberge egg.
Well here's Layla having fun with friends, dancing to Queen, makes a change from formulaic EDM. (don't get me started!)
Layla literally getting carried away by Eric. And as soon as their friends went  out of the door....

Create an account to see this content!

21 hours ago, Plank said:

Well here's Layla having fun with friends, dancing to Queen, makes a change from formulaic EDM. (don't get me started!)
Layla literally getting carried away by Eric. And as soon as their friends went  out of the door....

Yes Layla is amazing in many ways, including being very uninhibited. Once I saw him (I assume Eric) carry her and then she went and cleaned up something in the kitchen. She seemed unhappy. That is the second time I have seen her unhappy with him, based on body language. When she is unhappy, none of us are getting anything except frowns and bad attitude. When she is happy she is very wonderful.

Does anyone know if she is a Taurus? I think she is. If not Taurus then she must be an Aries.

Can't get over at how big Layla's boobs are for her being a petite girl. And those big areolas are to die for. And gorgeous to boot. To me, she is near perfect as you are going to get. Layla, Desiree, Zoe, Suzan and Emma are all beauties to behold. I might be slightly greedy but a sexsome sixsome (forget about a twosome, threesome or foursome) would definitely work for me. By the way, you would be invited to my funeral shortly afterwards - FFS!!! - LMFAO

Silvia and Josh appear to be a good couple and are so relaxed with nudity in front of the cams. I like how they have casual playful sex. She is on her phone so he slowly plays with her by kissing her legs and rubbing her pussy and then proceeds to eats her pussy. She smiles and looks down as he does his thing. She didn't push him away or say "not now, I got a headache" but continued with her phone. My kind a girl. Basically, anytime you want it - help yourself - buffet style - bon appetite. That is beautiful to observe.