VHTV General Chat Part #1

8 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Sveta & Vlad.
Not sure I like this dude, he seems bossy and pushes her around. Acting like a jerk.

I have the same feelings about this guy. I saw him butt slapping her a few days ago and he was getting harder with the slaps. She seems to tease him sexually quite a bit but I think he could easily cross the line and get too physical or demanding. My observations are the same as you PeterGrey and I will keep a close eye on his behavior.

If female viewers out there want to catch some big cocks bouncing around in front of the cams then I would recommend that they check out this voyeur-house.tv site. The girls, voyeur teasing and sex activity are worth watching and sometimes better than RLC. The cam quality and freezing issues are a distraction but my curiosity and displeasure with RLC keeps me following these apartments. It is your choice to give it a look-see.

• 2 weeks later...

The new couple Mika and Layne is the same couple that had that maraton session on the couch while visiting Dasha and Demid at RLC a month or so ago.

I find them a bit weird but seems like a nice couple.
He can lit up a cig while they're having sex like he's bored or something, but keeps on going lol

Create an account to see this content!

Hairy pussy and ass pointed at the cam priceless. Great captures cyberleader - a hairy pussy always gets my full attention (boingg!!! - lol). This former RLC guest now a tenant of VH is not shy and should be worth watching. Love the ass pics. Refreshing to see these girls not acting like spoiled immature high-on-themselves RLC girls.