VHTV General Chat Part #1

For whatever reason I can not run the video of this site on my PC with Firefox or Opera so never bothered.

I've just tried with Puffin 6 beta on my tablet and it runs so watching out the corner of one eye. Local time is 0:38 and the guy is massaging the girl with the string back outfit. Time will tell if he gets it right off her. I can't get you any grabs - sorry. I'm sure there is a way but the quality wouldn't be great.

3 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Massage time.

Then suddenly, one of the girls got a phone call and they all kind of panicked, stoped what they were doing and changed clothes.

I was away for a few minutes but when I looked again saw the massage was over and them changed but not a reason why. After that I saw nothing very interesting.

I'm not sure I get these ppl at Amy & Alya.
They start out slow and work towards something, then suddenly it's over and they do something else.
Like today - both girls were topless,  the blonde girl was blindfolded and tied to the sofa, and they poured hot wax on her body, kissing her all over. Dude found the vibrator and placed it on her panties, she was wiggling and moaning. Suddenly it was over. The other girl put clothes back on, and they untied the blonde girl. She stayed topless and they danced for a while.
Now clothes are back on and they are doing karaoke.

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by PeterGrey
Added caps

Alex & Lina are now online. New apartment looks great.
They are still setting up the cams, so kind of funny to watch them work.
Livingroom freecam was showing a great view of bedroom, let's hope they don't notice lol

Create an account to see this content!